Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

have you done the census?

Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:57 pm

i havent, i,will wait for the fine, cheeky bastards wants to know, everything about you,,,,,,,,,,, fair enough, if they want to know how many people live in the uk, but they want personal details,they know who i am anyways, do they need to no more?

Re: have you done the censor?

Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:59 pm

ninianblue wrote:i havent, i,will wait for the fine, cheeky bastards wants to know, everything about you,,,,,,,,,,, fair enough, if they want to know how many people live in the uk, but they want personal details,they know who i am anyways, do they need to no more?

you still here,get lost :D :D :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:02 pm

ok, so i havent got a life, so what :ayatollah: :lol:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:05 pm

ninianblue wrote:ok, so i havent got a life, so what :ayatollah: :lol:

same here :( ....... :D :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:06 pm

you need to go fishing or something :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:08 pm

ninianblue wrote:you need to go fishing or something :ayatollah:

thats funny i have been thinking this the last couple of days,sit on a beach on my own,jesus im a right billy no mates :D :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:09 pm

yeh .i got a pissed off with some of the questions being asked so i filled in diffrent boxes to the correct ones i should have filled in

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:29 pm

Just put a little note inside with it that says , Yes I was as honest with the goverment as they are with all the people . :lol:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:38 pm

Censor? :lol:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:23 am

All completed on line. Didn't have any issues with any of the questions everything that was on there they could find out for themselves if they really wanted to.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:22 pm

Nope not filled in

They can f**k off

Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:31 pm

Yeah, filled it in online. I've got nothing to hide so had no issues with the questions. I didn't answer the religion one purely because I didn't have to.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:53 pm

I didnt get one . what am i supposed to do now :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:14 pm

Filled my religion in as other and wrote in the box Cardiff City Football Club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Census and tbh I think its useful, the beeb interviewed people in Wales and as usual they find the thickest welsh people they can find "ohh i dont like it like cause it asks where i live live" or "i dont like it cause it asks what job i got" thats the point :lol:

The census is to check the population of britain, check the facilities, whos doing what job, imo its important. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:32 pm

Zabier wrote:Yeah, filled it in online. I've got nothing to hide so had no issues with the questions. I didn't answer the religion one purely because I didn't have to.

It's actually better to answer the religion question.

Especially if you aren't religious. Because if people keep on saying they are religious, the government will keep on allowing the church to have a say in what happens and consider it in their policies, etc, etc.

It was a swift and distinct tick in the No Religion box for me and I'm thrilled to be able to say so.

Re: have you done the census?

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:39 pm

I've done it, nosey feckers fair play.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Zabier wrote:Yeah, filled it in online. I've got nothing to hide so had no issues with the questions. I didn't answer the religion one purely because I didn't have to.

nothing to stop you putting "Bluebird" under religion, is there?

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:08 pm

bluebird58 wrote:

MY WIFE WOULDN'T LET ME :cry:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:23 pm

I did it to avoid the £1,000 fine if you don't, and b4 you say they can't oh yes they can...more powers than tax and exiles...
i would say just do it, if they don't recieve by 5th April, you could be well out of pocket.. its a fact Men!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:24 pm

jamccfc wrote:
bluebird58 wrote:

MY WIFE WOULDN'T LET ME :cry:

I put Cardiff City Football Club :) :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:38 pm

Just entered name & address did not complete the rest, that is all they are getting!!