Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Encountered quite a few fans of different clubs yesterday

Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Spoke to loads of fans from different clubs yesterday...

Whilst in Mill lane at about half 11 me and the boys were around a bunch of Leeds fans who looked like theyd been in a few battles in their time. There was a fat knob head with them giving abuse to most Welsh fans walking passed him and he was singing Yorkshire shite, so we piped up with the 'theres only one Yorkshire ripper', he took one look an shut up, ha

Then whilst we were all outside RSB on St Mary street (there were loads of us Caerphilly boys there...if any of you on here were around us?) we mingled with a few Millwall and Bristol Rovers fans of all people! Even though our lot dont f**k about and neither did the Millwall lot by the look of them we were all having a drink sound together for a good hour or so I would say before kick off - bit of banter as you would expect, shared some stories, shook hands and went to the game...proper civilised! Haha

Then in the stadium we were next to about 8 Jacks in our row. All same ages as us (late 20s) - the one of them as we walked in was stood there chanting "Ashley Williams is captain of Wales"! Stupid fucker, singing all Swansea songs as well so before I even got to my seat i popped over to him and reminded him that Aaron Ramsey is actually captain and secondly he was next to a load of Cardiff so needless to say he needs to f**k up if he wanted to enjoy the day - he complied accordingly :D the rest of the Jacks next to us were ok tbh, i dont normally make a point of being civil with them but they were alright plus we were surrounded by f*cking kids with parents complaining about the language.

There were a few more im sure but thats all i can remember after 18 hours of binge, ha :ayatollah:

Re: Encountered quite a few fans of different clubs yesterday

Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:24 pm

I was in the rsb bar, got talking to a norwich lad he was a tidy bloke did see loads of different flags in the gatekeeper, no bother though :ayatollah:

Re: Encountered quite a few fans of different clubs yesterday

Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:34 pm

Bluebirdtrott wrote:I was in the rsb bar, got talking to a norwich lad he was a tidy bloke did see loads of different flags in the gatekeeper, no bother though :ayatollah:

cant fault norwich fans had a good crack with them before and after our league meetings this season,they show class by appreciating bellers just like we do earnie :ayatollah: