Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

im off

Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:57 pm

leaving this site for a few days, its all about swansea on here at the moment, i know its a 2 week break, but, come on, every post is a swansea comment, all you want to do is talk about swansea, and you say there obsessed with us,?/talk to you in a few days, when the cardiff city board dont revolve around swansea :wave:

Re: im off

Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Hear hear

Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:44 pm

but im still here :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:57 pm

ninianblue wrote:leaving this site for a few days, its all about swansea on here at the moment, i know its a 2 week break, but, come on, every post is a swansea comment, all you want to do is talk about swansea, and you say there obsessed with us,?/talk to you in a few days, when the cardiff city board dont revolve around swansea :wave:

it is a tad boring :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:00 pm

im just skipping them posts,, it was funny sat night, but its worn thin now,

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:29 pm

I agree getting as bad as the planet swamp.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:13 am

yea i agree, really tedius. :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:17 am

Its either swansea or dave jones is to blame for my hampster dying :lol: :lol:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:41 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Its either swansea or dave jones is to blame for my hampster dying :lol: :lol:
i got a new one for you come and collect it :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:45 pm

I haven't posted on any Jack threads, simply because I can't be arsed with them, no pun intended, the sooner this board gets back to normal the better. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:48 pm

nobber wrote:I haven't posted on any Jack threads, simply because I can't be arsed with them, no pun intended, the sooner this board gets back to normal the better. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Agree! :thumbup:

:thefinger: the Jacks.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:51 pm

Merlin wrote:
nobber wrote:I haven't posted on any Jack threads, simply because I can't be arsed with them, no pun intended, the sooner this board gets back to normal the better. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Agree! :thumbup:

:thefinger: the Jacks.

they wish :D