Re: SHOCKING ATMOSPHERE

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:01 pm

ABLOCKBLUE wrote:ENJOYED A FEW BEERS
GAME WAS WHAT I EXPECTED, BUT THE CROWD WAS VERY POOR
A FEW OF US STARTED CHANTS BUT PEOPLE JUST STARED AND DIDNT JOIN IN
:twisted:

BACK TO THE CITY DERBY GAME NOW

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thing is game was killed off after 6 mins and was dead and buried after 14 .... england fans sang well though fair plays to them.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:20 pm

For the most part the righting looked to be on the wall with wales heading for a drubbin.. 7minutes gone and already a goal down, was always going to kill off most of the atmosphere i guess

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:21 pm

It was worse than Our Stadium and thats saying something, I never thought I would say.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:It was worse than Our Stadium and thats saying something, I never thought I would say.

Cracking result though Annis :D Must have been difficult for you containing all your excitement stood next to REAL Taffs!!

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:26 pm

The atmosphere before the game was buzzing, the 8 or so of us in the front row tried

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:27 pm

blackswan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:It was worse than Our Stadium and thats saying something, I never thought I would say.

Cracking result though Annis :D Must have been difficult for you containing all your excitement stood next to REAL Taffs!!

Did you go ? Because I did and Supporting Wales, Gay Boy Were you there Following Your Country ?

Your becoming My Stalker GAY BOY, I Never knew there were Gays from Port Talbot, they must of chased you out.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
blackswan wrote:

Did you go ? Because I did and Supporting Wales, Gay Boy Were you there Following Your Country ?

Your becoming My Stalker GAY BOY, I Never knew there were Gays from Port Talbot, they must of chased you out.

No i was at home supporting Wales 100%,whilst you were there 50/50 and not knowing who the f**k to support.

A Win Win situation for you i guess :D

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:31 pm

annis you got yourself a big fan club building up mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

the word jealous springs to mind :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:32 pm

Your becoming My Stalker GAY BOY, I Never knew there were Gays from Port Talbot, they must of chased you out.[/quote]
No i was at home supporting Wales 100%,whilst you were there 50/50 and not knowing who the f**k to support.

A Win Win situation for you i guess :D[/quote]

The only ones who do not know who they are, are you lot. One minute your all putting up your English Flags the next minute you arse f*cking in Our Capital.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Your becoming My Stalker GAY BOY, I Never knew there were Gays from Port Talbot, they must of chased you out.[/quote]

'I was at home'

Says it all really.

On here preaching to us, yet couldnt be arsed to go to the game himself.

welshdougie wrote:annis you got yourself a big fan club building up mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Jealous of what exactly?

I'll stick around for your reply,i've then got to pop out.

welshdougie wrote:annis you got yourself a big fan club building up mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Your spot on.
Dougie, The problem is they are All Gay, what a f*cking Fan Club to have :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Did you go ? Because I did and Supporting Wales, Gay Boy Were you there Following Your Country ?

The only ones who do not know who they are, are you lot. One minute your all putting up your English Flags the next minute you arse f*cking in Our Capital.[/quote]
:lol: I reckon i've got you riled here Annis ;)

ENGERLAAND!!!!!!

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:36 pm

blackswan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Did you go ? Because I did and Supporting Wales, Gay Boy Were you there Following Your Country ?

The only ones who do not know who they are, are you lot. One minute your all putting up your English Flags the next minute you arse f*cking in Our Capital.[/quote]

ENGERLAAND!!!!!![/quote]

Not At ALL, You Never Answered One Question I asked you in your Own Thread, I answered Everyone of yours.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:38 pm

jealous of the following facts -

* Annis is NOT a gay f**k like you :ayatollah:

* Annis is a successful writer :ayatollah:

* Annis is NOT a gay f**k like you (oh did i already say that) :ayatollah:

* Annis supports a REAL team :ayatollah:

* Annis is NOT a gay f**k like you (just in case you missed it before) :ayatollah:

* Annis has a roof over his head not a cardboard box :ayatollah:

* And finally Annis is NOT a gay f**k like you :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
blackswan wrote:

The only ones who do not know who they are, are you lot. One minute your all putting up your English Flags the next minute you arse f*cking in Our Capital.

ENGERLAAND!!!!!![/quote]

Not At ALL, You Never Answered One Question I asked you in your Own Thread, I answered Everyone of yours.[/quote]
I answered everything asked of me,maybe not by you but the same question by others.They're out there somewhere ;)

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:40 pm

welshdougie wrote:jealous of the following facts -

* Annis is NOT a gay f**k like you (just in case you missed it before) :ayatollah:

If Annis bent down you'd put a tail on him i reckon. :?

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:43 pm

OK Gay Boy.

Why Dont the Jacks Follow Wales Away ?

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:43 pm

blackswan wrote:
welshdougie wrote:jealous of the following facts -

If Annis bent down you'd put a tail on him i reckon. :?

There were around 150 Swansea fans putting tails on each other yesterday boyo :lol:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:OK Gay Boy.

Why Dont the Jacks Follow Wales Away ?

Couldn't tell you.

Too scared,too skint,too gay????

All of the above perhaps :lol:

Or it could be the fact that they hate everything Welsh football and FA stands for.Their prejudices towards CCFC is enough to put someone off.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:49 pm

ABLOCKBLUE wrote:ENJOYED A FEW BEERS
GAME WAS WHAT I EXPECTED, BUT THE CROWD WAS VERY POOR
A FEW OF US STARTED CHANTS BUT PEOPLE JUST STARED AND DIDNT JOIN IN
:twisted:

BACK TO THE CITY DERBY GAME NOW

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

did you really expect a good atmosphere? all wales sing is "waaales waaaales" and the drones of men of harlech. We need songs like the scots sing, anthems and stuff.