Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE JACKS WERE IN IVOR WILLIAMS

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:27 am

Owen Glyndwr, the Prince of Wales, the Duke of Clarence and any other bloke they caught bending over. We're going to a gay bar, gay bar, you couldn't make it up could you, i bet the bar staff were pooping their panties, and that's just the male ones. :lol: :lol:

No wonder they all stand up at the Liberty, their arses must be sore as hell, your father is your brother, he dresses like your mother, they all bum one another the Swansea family,du,du,dud,du, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THE JACKS WERE IN IVOR WILLIAMS

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:34 am

It was a pity for them, they got put on the train back to Swansea early, they all could have had a great gay all nighter at Club X ,f**king gay Gypo tw*ts :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:41 am

'your father is your brother, he dresses like your mother, they all bum one another the Swansea family,du,du,dud,du,' :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Hilaious, got to remember this one, something they aren't going to live down for some time!!!!

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:52 am

blue nile wrote:It was a pity for them, they got put on the train back to Swansea early, they all could have had a great gay all nighter at Club X ,f**king gay Gypo tw*ts :lol: :lol: :lol:

This 'Club X' you speak of.Something you want to tell us?

I couldn't name one single faggot bar in Abertawe.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:04 pm

blackswan wrote:
blue nile wrote:It was a pity for them, they got put on the train back to Swansea early, they all could have had a great gay all nighter at Club X ,f**king gay Gypo tw*ts :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now please Blackswan after yesterday the closet door is well and truely open, now how many times have you PACKED FUDGE with you brother in THE LOFT LOUNGE. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:22 pm

castleblue wrote:
blackswan wrote:

Now please Blackswan after yesterday the closet door is well and truely open, now how many times have you PACKED FUDGE with you brother in THE LOFT LOUNGE. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

please dont im still hung over from last night :lol:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:28 pm

Typical jack reply:I can't be gay,I shag my sister :lol:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:29 pm

BillyGoat Gruff wrote:Typical jack reply:I can't be gay,I shag my sister :lol:

:lol:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:36 pm

blackswan wrote:

Jack you should embrace yr sexuality! Nothing wrong with being a bummer!

Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:04 pm

blackswan wrote:

liberty :lol:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:59 pm

blackswan wrote:

The one where ye all stand outside offering us sex as we get driven into the stadium

Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:34 am

Pink balloons for the next derby match?

Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:26 am

I would imagine the pink balloons will be onsale at the Jack club shop along with their pink cowboy hats and pink cropped vest tops !

Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:22 am

blackswan wrote:

The Liberty?