Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sorry lads, but I'm a Forest fan, or a Jack

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:23 am

Clearly I must be as I've been to see both play in the past... when I was on holiday in west Wales and living in the Midlands.

By blackswan's definition I must be one of them, despite seing City play prob about 500 times. :?

Re: Sorry lads, but I'm a Forest fan, or a Jack

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:31 am

Lawnmower wrote:Clearly I must be as I've been to see both play in the past... when I was on holiday in west Wales and living in the Midlands.

By blackswan's definition I must be one of them, despite seing City play prob about 500 times. :?

You red dog.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:32 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:Clearly I must be as I've been to see both play in the past... when I was on holiday in west Wales and living in the Midlands.

You red dog.

:lol: :lol:

Cheers To Both of you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:38 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:

You red dog.

:lol: :lol:

Cheers To Both of you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Saw Forest many times when I lived up there.

in the Trent End with their most passionate fans.

Never felt a thing.

Also went to Leicester to see them save their 2nd divison status in 1991. So I guess that makes me leicester too.

Was on the North bank for Swansea v Exeter in 1986 or 87. Shite ground and shite fans.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:56 am

Lawnmower wrote:
Saw Forest many times when I lived up there.

in the Trent End with their most passionate fans.

Never felt a thing.

Also went to Leicester to see them save their 2nd divison status in 1991. So I guess that makes me leicester too.

Was on the North bank for Swansea v Exeter in 1986 or 87. Shite ground and shite fans.

As you know I live right in the middle of Derby Forest country and I know alot of their passionate fans, from both teams. Strange though I have no desire to go and what any of them when the Cardiff are not playing. However its different when it comes to Burton who are the same distance from me. I dont know any of their fans but I think its the fact the club is coming through the leagues that attracts me to go and watch them. Reminds me of the days we were in the dungeon leagues.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:57 am

I'm a Forest fan too.

And a Sheffield United fan (f**k right off :evil: )

And a Wednesdayite.

And a Chesterfield fan.

And a Sheffield FC fan (actually, I wouldn't complain about that because it was great fun watching the oldest football team in the world)

And a Rotherham United fan.

And a Man City fan.

And an England fan.

All of the above, though, are preferable to being a bitter, one eyed inbred Jack c**t.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:03 pm

In that case i'm a fan of Hearts, Stirling Albion, Man Utd, Salisbury City, Devizes Town and Andover FC.