Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I AGREE, I AM NOT A DAVE JONES FAN, BUT "

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:00 am

I AGREE, I AM NOT A DAVE JONES FAN and NEVER EVER WILL BE,BUT WE HAVE TO NOW ALL UNITE and GET BEHIND OUR CLUB for THE FINAL 8 Games,WE Will All be here long After DJ has gone, So Even if the team Start off badly/make mistakes,go a goal down, LETS KEEP CHEERING THEM ON, v DERBY on SATURDAY, What will it Achieve Booing them or getting on their Backs ?

" SO COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS "

" 3pts " THIS SATURDAY IS ALL THAT MATTERS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " I AGREE, I AM NOT A DAVE JONES FAN, BUT "

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:08 am

we deffo have to get behind them for the next 8 games.....Lets all worry about JOnes at the end of the season...we gto the players, lets just hope they produce. i say we would need 6 wins, to guarantee us 2nd place. other wise its a lottey in the play offs again....

3 points at derby first of all though....

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:10 am

Saturday cant come soon enough for me. Yesterday was very depressing. I left after 80 mins but cant recall one single shot on target and can only think of Ramseys shot which was blazed over as the other shot on goal. Honestly think andorra or san marino would have had a better stab at it. Collins defending was naive at best and you have got to expect better from prob one of the more estblished players playing reg prem footy.

Not looking forward to the Wembley game one bit.

As far as city are concerned I think the break will have helped them. Fresh start, 8 games to play. Reckon 6 wins will do it given norwich have swansea to play.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:38 am

Correct , this is our club , a few years down the line DJ will be another Durban , Lawrence or Morgan . We will still be here - supporting the mighty BLOOOBIRDS :ayatollah: Massive game Saturday , three points yes , but psychologically huge ! Dont forget YMCA rig for our gypo friends please and ...... learn the words !

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:14 am

completely agree , we need to sing loud and proud, make the stadium a couldron :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:22 pm

never mind the players performances lately, lets put all that behind us and make sure we perform off the pitch because our vocal support has been crap as well.so lets get behind the team right from the off on sat ,no sniping just good loud encouragement which hopefully will spur the boys on to victory,forget misery jones this is our club so come on lads we can do it if we truly give it our all :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:17 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I AGREE, I AM NOT A DAVE JONES FAN and NEVER EVER WILL BE,BUT WE HAVE TO NOW ALL UNITE and GET BEHIND OUR CLUB for THE FINAL 8 Games,WE Will All be here long After DJ has gone, So Even if the team Start off badly/make mistakes,go a goal down, LETS KEEP CHEERING THEM ON, v DERBY on SATURDAY, What will it Achieve Booing them or getting on their Backs ?

Well said :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:24 pm

WERE THE ONES GO UP THIS SEASON NO GAY CLUB WILL EVER BE ALLOWED IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I AGREE, I AM NOT A DAVE JONES FAN and NEVER EVER WILL BE,BUT WE HAVE TO NOW ALL UNITE and GET BEHIND OUR CLUB for THE FINAL 8 Games,WE Will All be here long After DJ has gone, So Even if the team Start off badly/make mistakes,go a goal down, LETS KEEP CHEERING THEM ON, v DERBY on SATURDAY, What will it Achieve Booing them or getting on their Backs ?

spot on :)

Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:04 pm

i wish it could be organised that the whole of the ground stood singing and claping and shouting for the first 5 minutes of saturdays game against derby (may be we could all stand like a mexican wave then the stewards couldnt do anything about it ) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: