Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO Blackswan

Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:01 am

This time last year when we got knock out of the FA cup by Chelsea we talked alot about the trouble that went on there. You if I remember right had a right go at some of us for "glorifying" it all. Whats your thoughts of the Jacks on here tonight who have been glorifying the 150?

Re: FAO Blackswan

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:07 am

Ian here is Black Swans reply on another thread

Re: " SO THE JACKS FINALLY CAME TO CARDIFF "
by blackswan ยป Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:05 am

Never have i read such a ;oad of drivel as this thread.I desperately want the last 15 minutes back of my life please.

When we never turn up to watch Wales it's the usual bollocks that we're too scared to.And when we do then we're drinking in the wrong part of town or outside a gaybar or asking the police to protect us all

Fooked if we do and fooked if we don't.

150 tickets were bought for yesterdays game and you think we wanted to get all wrapped up by police and sent home without seeing the game.Yeah righto

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:14 am

Bakedalasker wrote:This time last year when we got knock out of the FA cup by Chelsea we talked alot about the trouble that went on there. You if I remember right had a right go at some of us for "glorifying" it all. Whats your thoughts of the Jacks on here tonight who have been glorifying the 150?

I havent had time to read most of the threads,only the one with 100 odd postings,to which Annis has kindly copy and pasted my thoughts and put them on here.I wasn't there yesterday as i heard that trouble was on the cards and not yet spoke to anyone regarding it.I have however seen the video evidence on the Kings Rd and as harsh as the sentencing was,your lads copped an unfortunate one by putting yourselves out there.

That's all i have to say as im not going to comment on something i know sod all about.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:23 am

blackswan wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:This time last year when we got knock out of the FA cup by Chelsea we talked alot about the trouble that went on there. You if I remember right had a right go at some of us for "glorifying" it all. Whats your thoughts of the Jacks on here tonight who have been glorifying the 150?

I havent had time to read most of the threads,only the one with 100 odd postings,to which Annis has kindly copy and pasted my thoughts and put them on here.I wasn't there yesterday as i heard that trouble was on the cards and not yet spoke to anyone regarding it.I have however seen the video evidence on the Kings Rd and as harsh as the sentencing was,your lads copped an unfortunate one by putting yourselves out there.

That's all i have to say as im not going to comment on something i know sod all about.

Another Jack buggered then :shock: