Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

15 point deduction for QPR

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:33 am

according to someone on the other board ? anyone hered anything , i cant seem them having that many points taken off tbh :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

15 points deduction for QPR
blue matt
this guy is rarely wrong on FA matters

15 points deduction he says

Re: 15 points deduction for QPR Sat, 26 March 2011 16:03
Under the Splott-light

"A ROSE AMONGST THE PRICKS"
Report message to a moderator

Re: 15 point deduction for QPR

Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:09 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was started by a QPR fan winding your boys up & they bit. He was on about it earlier on our board.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:01 am

Ha ha quality!!!

The way I look at it QPR deserve to go up they have been the best most consistent team in the division and for them not to go up in my opinion would be unfair. What we all got to remember is one player don't make a team we should know that more than anyone! And if this player at the centre of the controversy wasn't in their team would it make much of a difference to them. I don't think Noel Warnock would be that bothered if he weren't in their team.

Plus on another point if they had a 15 point deduction and the season finished tomorrow we would still be in the playoffs. And even if they did get 15 points deducted the way they are getting results they would probably still win the f*cking league!

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:15 pm

what i like about qpr they win games 1 nil when we hardly ever we always give goals away last minute :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:18 pm

f**k em cheating caants.

Notice how quiet Warnock has been on the matter too.People in glasshouses.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:19 pm

They Will Go up, no matter what in My Opinion, as they Deserve to.
As for Warnock a Top Manager :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:07 pm

top players top manager top of the league nuff said.Good luck to them. :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:56 pm

Splottoman wrote:Ha ha quality!!!

The way I look at it QPR deserve to go up they have been the best most consistent team in the division and for them not to go up in my opinion would be unfair. What we all got to remember is one player don't make a team we should know that more than anyone! And if this player at the centre of the controversy wasn't in their team would it make much of a difference to them. I don't think Noel Warnock would be that bothered if he weren't in their team.

Plus on another point if they had a 15 point deduction and the season finished tomorrow we would still be in the playoffs. And even if they did get 15 points deducted the way they are getting results they would probably still win the f*cking league!

Well, if the player is so damn irrelevant, then why allegedly break the FA rules? Why allegedly be given the leniency to correct the issue only to allegedly supply false information claiming it had been done?

If found guilty, they cheatred in a cynical way and then tried to cover it up. And you seriously think punishment should be catered to ensure they still go up???? Madness.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:59 pm

blackswan wrote:f**k em cheating caants.

Silly faggot.

Course he is quiet its in the middle of an investigation he can hardly shout it from the roof tops can he..

Jesus wept... Now go & suck a cock

Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:16 pm

Whats it got to do with Warnock...........?

Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:17 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:

Silly faggot.

Course he is quiet its in the middle of an investigation he can hardly shout it from the roof tops can he..

Stan, lol @ your avatar!

Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Damned Yank wrote:
Stan-QPR wrote:

Silly faggot.

Stan, lol @ your avatar!

Gotta love stan for his avatar... Bluebird in disguise me thinks

Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:34 pm

If found guilty, they cheatred in a cynical way and then tried to cover it up. And you seriously think punishment should be catered to ensure they still go up???? Madness.

Where did I say that I thought it should be covered up? Get a grip mate and chill out!

At the end of the day they are the best team in the league with or without that player so what I'm saying is they deserve to go up. And if I'm honest at this stage I don't think we deserve to go up as despite having the best squad of players this club has ever had we definitely haven't got the best team. There seem to be too many I's in our team!

Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:43 pm

warnock runs the team not the club.

good point saying they win games 1-0,while we would f**k that up,thats the sign of a well managed confident team with good fighting spirit and attitude.

if however a highly unlikely sudden dip in form coupled with a large point deduction forced QPR out of the automatics,its more likely the jacks going up than us unfortunately the way we are playing :cry: :cry: