Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

This time last week....................

Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:08 pm

I was on Carls forum bus going past The London Eye for the 9th time :D
Had already crossed the River Thames twice :D
Been through London Bridge and saw Tower Bridge :D
Crawling in traffic through Knightsbridge :D

While the other 9 coaches were probably stopping in Magor services for a pasty and a piss :ayatollah:

Roll on Saturday Bluebirds.............................

Re: This time last week....................

Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:14 pm

was it the Bum bus and hows the old ring

Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:17 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:I was on Carls forum bus going past The London Eye for the 9th time :D
Had already crossed the River Thames twice :D
Been through London Bridge and saw Tower Bridge :D
Crawling in traffic through Knightsbridge :D

While the other 9 coaches were probably stopping in Magor services for a pasty and a piss :ayatollah:

Roll on Saturday Bluebirds.............................

Same here pal,fuckin cooked me it did and then i spewed when we got off haha we were on ther bout hr and a half more as PT was last stop

Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:20 pm

From Millwall to Port Talbot..............OUCH

And i thought i had a long way to go, bet that was about 3am I`m guessing,

That driver turned his sat nav off when he (finally) got on the m4, he could easily get lost on a motorway :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:32 pm

If Premier 1 hadn,t given the driver the right directions near the M4, the driver missed the turn off twice, without Premier 1,s intervention, we would all be still in London now :o :lol:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:35 pm

blue nile wrote:If Premier 1 hadn,t given the driver the right directions near the M4, the driver missed the turn off twice, without Premier 1,s intervention, we would all be still in London now :o :lol:

LOL, next time we are in London on a saturday and following tuesday we can just stay on the bus :D

Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:48 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:
blue nile wrote:If Premier 1 hadn,t given the driver the right directions near the M4, the driver missed the turn off twice, without Premier 1,s intervention, we would all be still in London now :o :lol:

LOL, next time we are in London on a saturday and following tuesday we can just stay on the bus :D

We still woudn't get to the ground by Tuesday with that driver :lol: