Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

London is a war zone

Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:50 pm

i wonder what sentences will be handed out to those idiots compared to our boys @ chelsea

f*cking retards :evil:

Re: London is a war zone

Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:55 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:i wonder what sentences will be handed out to those idiots compared to our boys @ chelsea

Reporters wearing crash helmets. Lightbulbs with ammonia. Shops/banks getting trashed and graffitti everywhere.

Utter scum who will get away with it.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Yeh i'm watchin it now...but just like the students a few months back ther will be no reprucutions

Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:i wonder what sentences will be handed out to those idiots compared to our boys @ chelsea

Reporters wearing crash helmets. Lightbulbs with ammonia. Shops/banks getting trashed and graffitti everywhere.

Utter scum who will get away with it.

live on sky news its a f*cking mess up there, did you just see that guy just egging on the police, if that was a football match there would have been a lot of stitcheds to head wound tonight

Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:58 pm

The worst thing is the news are painting them as Protesters.

The real protesters were in Hyde Park. They were, as usual, just people there for the trouble.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:18 pm

Anyone know who the groups are? Or are they just cockney hoodies?

Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Western Blue wrote:Anyone know who the groups are? Or are they just cockney hoodies?

Tank and the crew.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:27 pm

f**k knows who they are be interesting to see what sentences are handed out the trouble is a lot lot worse than chelsea

Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:30 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:f**k knows who they are be interesting to see what sentences are handed out the trouble is a lot lot worse than chelsea

bet only 1 or 2 are given custodials.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:31 pm

Look like a bunch o hippies... The amount of faces the cameras can see if they took the same stand as with out boys the prisons would be full!

Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:19 pm

To be fair i bet half of them don't even know wot the protest is for they r just yobs jumpin on the band wagon to cause riots

Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:33 pm

What I've seen so far Baz, If you compare Chelsea/Cardiff to this, they must be looking at 10 years each at least.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:16 am

Forever Blue wrote:

What I've seen so far Baz, If you compare Chelsea/Cardiff to this, they must be looking at 10 years each at least.
totally agree, if harsh sentences are not handed out for this there should be an inquiry