Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

we played like the j**ks first half

Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:17 pm

utter shite, passing between our back four and hennessey first half, created f-all, ledley, crofts and ramsey coudnt turn and play in which i hate to say, the jacks are able to
2nd half however, we were more direct and it worked

overall, we were lucky it wasnt more than 2

Re: we played like the j**ks first half

Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:19 pm

we drew in the 2nd half.........LOL

Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:22 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:we drew in the 2nd half.........LOL

haha, much better performance but englands effort dropped

Sat Mar 26, 2011 5:40 pm

cantonite wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:we drew in the 2nd half.........LOL

haha, much better performance but englands effort dropped

a totally depressing performance ,i thought we had a genuine chance against the ever underperforming english,cant wait for citys game on saturday now
the only positive thing was bellers didnt get injured,

Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:37 pm

Played like a team who are (deservedly) above Cardiff with a far better goals difference? Don't think so - Personally I thought Wales were decidedly shit in the 1st half, booting aimless long balls to no-one in particular - just goes to prove that Gary Speed went to the Sheffield Utd / Dave Jones school of 'how to play hoofball' so perhaps we shouldn't be surprised.

Never mind, on with our relentless march to the Premiership.... oh, hang on - wrong board :?

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:38 pm

nct68 wrote:Played like a team who are (deservedly) above Cardiff with a far better goals difference? Don't think so - Personally I thought Wales were decidedly shit in the 1st half, booting aimless long balls to no-one in particular - just goes to prove that Gary Speed went to the Sheffield Utd / Dave Jones school of 'how to play hoofball' so perhaps we shouldn't be surprised.

Never mind, on with our relentless march to the Premiership.... oh, hang on - wrong board :?

Oooooh someones biting :lol:
Re-read my post, i said swansea can play that way but wales couldnt. We looked uncomfortable around our own area,