Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thank You WRU

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:43 am

As a Silver club Member of the FAW I applied for 2 tickets for todays game and sent off my application before 31/1/11 deadline only to receive a letter a few weeks ago informing me my application had arrived too late and i would not be receiving any tickets :( Having been to nearly every game at home and travelled to Germany, Belgium, Holland and Italy away i was pissed off to say the least and despite making enquiries i was resigned to watching the game on TV.

However for my sins :D i am Treasurer at our local Rugby Club and our Chairman is on the WRU and hates football he turns round to me last night and says 'i know you support Cardiff i have two tickets for the Wales v England game don't suppose you want them' :)

So although i never thought i would say this but 'thank you WRU' they came through where the FAW failed miserably :twisted:

So see you in the POW i will be the one wearing a Welsh Eggby Shirt as a token of gratitude ;) :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Thank You WRU

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:48 am

THE FAW REALLY MESSED UP ON THIS BIG TIME and SOMEONE SHOULD BE ANSWERABLE FOR IT .

Good to hear though youve got a ticket :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:53 am

Forever Blue wrote:THE FAW REALLY MESSED UP ON THIS BIG TIME and SOMEONE SHOULD BE ANSWERABLE FOR IT .

Yeah can't wait now, i will be with my Daughter who's got the seat next to me at the CCS are you and most of the Forum members drinking in the POW if so see you there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:53 am

blueheaven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:THE FAW REALLY MESSED UP ON THIS BIG TIME and SOMEONE SHOULD BE ANSWERABLE FOR IT .

Yeah can't wait now, i will be with my Daughter who's got the seat next to me at the CCS are you and most of the Forum members drinking in the POW if so see you there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:51 pm

Spot on!

JONES OUT!