Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BIGGEST IDIOT ON FACEBOOK POSTS ON HERE!

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:05 am

BEWARE OF THE BIGGEST tw*t ON FACEBOOK! ... HE POSTS ON HERE QUITE OFTEN AND IS A COMPLETE BELL END! http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 BEWARE I TELL YOU! :old:

Re: BIGGEST IDIOT ON FACEBOOK POSTS ON HERE!

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:18 am

I fell for it :D

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:22 am

evans above wrote:I fell for it :D

i remember when i first saw it last year, my heart stopped and i was f**king livid! ... :lol: ... i think most people know now! but if i can catch one or two i`ll be happy! :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:28 am

You just done me to be fair :oops: :o

:lol:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:02 am

Fair play got me all round

Mainly because ive just been banned from the MM site

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:12 am

my 1st thought was you wanker lol
stung me there mate :lol:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:19 am

I would like to join the ranks of those who fell for it and were furious :lol:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:34 am

I'm in work, so haven't fallen for it, no idea what it is though!

Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:05 am

I posted it on here last year. I got everyone. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:19 am

AHERNE wrote:

i remember when i first saw it last year, my heart stopped and i was f**king livid! ... :lol: ... i think most people know now! but if i can catch one or two i`ll be happy! :ayatollah:

If you are looking to catch someone of something and you include me in that, Im not hard to fined just ask Annis to point me out to you !

Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:36 am

Bakedalasker wrote:I posted it on here last year. I got everyone. :ayatollah:

I remember, i jumped a f**king mile, when you posted it on here last year :oops: :lol:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:46 am

Was just a job Aherne!

Wigs :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:51 am

ytou did me! F......! :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:04 pm

what the feck is it?!

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:18 pm

CF14-SE14 wrote:what the feck is it?!

Its this mate http://www.maniacworld.com/maze_game.htm its just a joke game

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:21 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
CF14-SE14 wrote:what the feck is it?!

Its this mate http://www.maniacworld.com/maze_game.htm its just a joke game

cheers, it's blocked in work, will check later.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:33 pm

I got caught too!! lol

Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:05 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
AHERNE wrote:

If you are looking to catch someone of something and you include me in that, Im not hard to fined just ask Annis to point me out to you !

what do you mean by that? ... have you not got the joke or have i missed something!

Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Yes I think you have missed somthing! when Im not shitting , I work with It
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtcSjVdn ... re=related :lol:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:08 pm

Go f**k yourself AHERNE, My sister has another cancer operation on Wednesday at 8am at Prince Charles and a tw*t like you make small talk, absolute kunt!

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Come on then mate lets have it out! Spout your mouth off because of facebook, so answer my question, my 70 year old mother is in bits about my sisters operation on Wednesday, yet you make small talk about it, ive got probs of my own, but at this moment in time they aint as important, c**t!

Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:42 am

Just got back from the Wales game this morning to find that you have humiliated me on here, basically whats your problem ? last year i found the comment insulting and now its been posted again, im pretty upset to say the least, maybe you would like to tell me by a pm or meet up with me at the game on saturday ? why call me a tw*t and a bell end when you dont even now me ? look foward to your explanation

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:41 am

HA ! AHERNE It Looks to me, that you have upset a good few people on here and people you dont even know , Bad move ! Bad Move !

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:56 am

welshcitydragon wrote:HA ! AHERNE It Looks to me, that you have upset a good few people on here and people you dont even know , Bad move ! Bad Move !

It goes to your own page, if I click the link it goes to mine, if Annis clicks it it goes to his etc... :lol:

It a wind up :shock:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:13 am

joncandy wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:HA ! AHERNE It Looks to me, that you have upset a good few people on here and people you dont even know , Bad move ! Bad Move !

It goes to your own page, if I click the link it goes to mine, if Annis clicks it it goes to his etc... :lol:

It a wind up :shock:

Yes I understand that, It dont bother me that much, but there are people on here that it do bother, and the guy, whos sister is going into hospital is mad and he has a right to be.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:19 am

Fair play... hats off to you cos you got me a cracker there... like probably everybody else my first thought was 'I don't even know you you cheeky tw@t'.... :ayatollah:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:23 am

If you look at this link , you will see who it was, there are things on there thats the same as here , and that gives him away. so looks like hes the tw*t :lol: :old:< viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40215

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:57 am

welshcitydragon wrote:If you look at this link , you will see who it was, there are things on there thats the same as here , and that gives him away. so looks like hes the tw*t :lol: :old:< viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40215

ITS A JOKE! ... nothing personel towards you or anybody else on here! ... btw, i`m not on facebook!

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:07 pm

AHERNE wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:If you look at this link , you will see who it was, there are things on there thats the same as here , and that gives him away. so looks like hes the tw*t :lol: :old:< viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40215

ITS A JOKE! ... nothing personel towards you or anybody else on here! ... btw, i`m not on facebook!

As I said I really dont mined it, but some people do, so its them you should say sorry to Im ok with it.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:25 pm

There I was scratching my chin wondering what I had done :lol: :ayatollah: