Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wales V England

Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:58 am

Its going to be a strange old day today for me

Getting up this morning for an england game knowing that its going to take me know more than twenty minutes to get into town to watch them play as opposed to the normal two and half hour drive to wembley. The knowing that my lad is going in the welsh end with all of my mates for only his second welsh game and first football match without his dad being with him - letws hope he enjoys the day but not to much

Looking foward to a few beers in town after with my mates lets hope t passes without incident - enjoy your day :ayatollah:

Re: Wales V England

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:19 am

Dobbin wrote:Its going to be a strange old day today for me

Getting up this morning for an england game knowing that its going to take me know more than twenty minutes to get into town to watch them play as opposed to the normal two and half hour drive to wembley. The knowing that my lad is going in the welsh end with all of my mates for only his second welsh game and first football match without his dad being with him - letws hope he enjoys the day but not to much

Looking foward to a few beers in town after with my mates lets hope t passes without incident - enjoy your day :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: come on WALESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:04 am

Oh yes and apologise in advance for the inflatable sheep throing - I wont be participating and I wont be booing the welsh national anthem, either - Just for the record not all the english are wankers ! ;)

Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:12 am

Haha good on u :lol: