Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chopra V Bothroyd

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:47 pm

I've read/heard much about the relationship (or lack of) between Chopra and Bothroyd, when did it all start was is it against D&R as they certainly don't seem best of friends? :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7GWa7t6t9E

Re: Chopra V Bothroyd

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:52 pm

last season they spent a fair bit of time together, Iv seen them in TGI fridays a couple of times :?
dunno about recently though,

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:54 pm

wow what a prick bothroyd really is.

Knocking the ball out of a team mates hand like a petulant little child.

Chopra is twice the player Bothroyd is. Any Prem team who signs JB is getting a very weak Prem player imo.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:23 am

I've always been more of a Chopra fan over Bothroyd :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:18 am

Doubt it, I seen them together at Nandos about a month ago

Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:16 am

Chopra took the last of the extra hot Piri Piri
Bothroyd just cant let it go.

:D

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:53 am

Stan-QPR wrote:wow what a prick bothroyd really is.

Chopra is twice the player Bothroyd is. Any Prem team who signs JB is getting a very weak Prem player imo.

Stan, Could not agree more, We will miss Chops.
Jay is a spoilt baby and could be with out doubt the most talented player at our Club, but Never will be due to HIs Laziness and the look at me attitude. Every time I see him sat on the pitch I cringe.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:57 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Jay is a spoilt baby and could be with out doubt the most talented player at our Club, but Never will be due to HIs Laziness and the look at me attitude. Every time I see him sat on the pitch I cringe.

The way he is playing of late,he might find himself without a club in the summer.He'll probably want big wages as well wherever he goes

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:13 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Annis it looks like things haven't changed since his Arsenal days when he was moved on for 'attitude problems' thinks he's much better than he actually is. Decent enough player & could of been a legend at your club but his lack of effort & endeavour has put paid to that, looks like he will finish his Cardiff career on a whimper.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE Chopra at QPR..as for JB I swear to god I wouldn't want him at all. Warnock wouldn't stand for that shitty attitude he has.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:23 am

in all fairness stan,most championship teams would want chopra

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:30 am

boxerbob wrote:in all fairness stan,most championship teams would want chopra

Of course Bob, Chops is a class act but I was making the point I'd bite ya hand off for Chops but would not be interested in Bothroyd personally. Not saying he's a bad player cos he's not but just doesn't tick the box's effort wise for me.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:33 am

Stan-QPR wrote:
boxerbob wrote:in all fairness stan,most championship teams would want chopra

Of course Bob, Chops is a class act but I was making the point I'd bite ya hand off for Chops but would not be interested in Bothroyd personally. Not saying he's a bad player cos he's not but just doesn't tick the box's effort wise for me.

on his day stan,jay is class.its getting him to have his day.chopra is a good all round player and i think he'd do a job for the some of the teams in the league your heading