Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Game tomorrow

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Good luck to you lot tomorrow,f*cking sick of the wankers in the England side and the joke of a manager, he's worse then Dave Jones :lol: . Would like nothing more then a Morison hat trick please.

Re: Game tomorrow

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:00 pm

Me 3, your the first Millwall fan i like! :lol:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:01 pm

I would prefer that he'd put that lob over the bar last Saturday!

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:08 pm

i was on the wide up on here last week but always liked your lot after going to your old ground as a kid. Should of f*cking hated u after that game but loved it and it reminded me of the old den,best away game ever been to. Like i said good luck 2mor and for the rest of the season would be a bit of a joke if your side didn't go up.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:13 pm

millwallfc wrote:i was on the wide up on here last week but always liked your lot after going to your old ground as a kid. Should of f*cking hated u after that game but loved it and it reminded me of the old den,best away game ever been to. Like i said good luck 2mor and for the rest of the season would be a bit of a joke if your side didn't go up.

Cheers fella, can see it being a good game. I really don't think England will hammer Wales, I think Wales could pull out a shock or two. :ayatollah:

Good luck for the rest of the season, your doing pretty well fair play. :ayatollah:

CARDIFF & WALES - FOREVER.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: