Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So The players Think We Will Finish 2nd !

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:46 pm

What a load of bollocks ! Which matches have they singled out that Swansea and Norwich are going to drop points for ?

It aint in our hands boys !

But big up for the positive vibes, eh ?

Re: So The players Think We Will Finish 2nd !

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:48 pm

here is why :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40121

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:53 pm

I hope you're right Carl. But I believe our neighbours down West will be there, I think I'm on my own in having no 'beef' against them and their support.

I really hope they and Norwich f**k it up and we go marching on !!! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:54 pm

Our players are a bunch of over payed pre'madonas! They couldnt finnish there tea, nevermind finnish 2nd.. God i hope they prove me wrong and make me eat my shoe :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:57 pm

Better turn the thinking into proving (doesnt make sense but couldnt come up with something :lol:)

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:59 pm

mr'mogreenz wrote:Our players are a bunch of over payed pre'madonas! They couldnt finnish there tea, nevermind finnish 2nd.. God i hope they prove me wrong and make me eat my shoe :ayatollah:

If you're wrong I'll eat your shreddies

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:11 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote: . . . . . Which matches have they singled out that Swansea and Norwich are going to drop points for ? . . . . . . .

Swansea Vs Norwich :?:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Wayne S wrote:
Rita Pidsdale wrote: . . . . . Which matches have they singled out that Swansea and Norwich are going to drop points for ? . . . . . . .

Swansea Vs Norwich :?:

They are both ahead of us on points clever cloggs, even a draw wouldn't help us, we need them both to drop point elsewhere.

But, hey, lets see where we are a week Monday :ayatollah: