Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis you missed a trick Ramsey on Loan?

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:55 pm

Fair play Annis I take my hat off to you for sorting Ramse'sy grandad out with tickets that is first class....................

However before you gave the tickets over you should off agreed an 8 game loan agreement for Aaron to take city up :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Annis you missed a trick Ramsey on Loan?

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:56 pm

CFS wrote:Fair play Annis I take my hat off to you for sorting Ramse'sy grandad out with tickets that is first class....................

However before you gave the tickets over you should off agreed an 8 game loan agreement for Aaron to take city up :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:

Now that would of been good :lol:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:57 pm

CFS wrote:Fair play Annis I take my hat off to you for sorting Ramse'sy grandad out with tickets that is first class....................

I agree Annis was slow on that :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:13 pm

:lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:23 pm

:lol: