Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WILL WE EVER HAVE A RESERVE TEAM

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:12 pm

Just wondering because we obvioulsy need one

Re: WILL WE EVER HAVE A RESERVE TEAM

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:13 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:Just wondering because we obvioulsy need one

we do...naylor regularly plays for em i thought.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:20 pm

Yes When DJ leaves :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

This^^^^^

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:31 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Why does dj not want 1 ?

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Why does dj not want 1 ?

DJ Says he does not believe in them .

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:33 pm

Cardiffcityfc wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Why does dj not want 1 ?

he;ll get tempted with the youngsters...sorry couldnt help myself :lol:

cause hes fecking useless as annis has managed to brainwash in my head :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:25 am

Out of interest why is it obvious? Who do you think has come back into the team and not looked match fit?
Quinn came in after months out of the team and fitted in straight away. McPhail was out a while and didnt look at all bad when he came back in. I cant really think of anyone who needs games other than Koumas but I think thats more down to him than lack of games.

Also didnt a load of people have a pop at DJ about Lloyd -Samual, because he hasnt played a competitive game all season and only reserves then he isnt match fit.....so on that same theory the reserves do nothing in anycase.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:37 am

2blue2handle wrote:

Out of interest why is it obvious? Who do you think has come back into the team and not looked match fit?
Quinn came in after months out of the team and fitted in straight away. McPhail was out a while and didnt look at all bad when he came back in. I cant really think of anyone who needs games other than Koumas but I think thats more down to him than lack of games.

Also didnt a load of people have a pop at DJ about Lloyd -Samual, because he hasnt played a competitive game all season and only reserves then he isnt match fit.....so on that same theory the reserves do nothing in anycase.

There has beennloads of players o the last few years that could have benifitted from a reserve team players comeing back from injuries for example mid season or when we had players like mccormack who could not get into tje squad or it could be helpfull to bring new players through and say chopra or someone was seriously injured 1 month in the season and when e came back it was too tough for him to get a run in itd be practical to let him play and get his fitness back parkin would have more games naylor could get more practice this is not a anti jones post it just seems obvious to me