Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

a few messages on here about personal tragedies

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:54 pm

when you read these it makes you think about how trivial the things we moan about are,15 years ago my best mate died,meninngitas,but i soon forgot the importance of life and health,maybe we need to stand back and apprerciate more what we have rather than what we havent,and im as guilty of this as anyone else. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: a few messages on here about personal tragedies

Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:05 pm

So true. If you think times are hard look at what is happening in Japan. I have moaned the last couple of weeks about money problems but i look at that and think why?

Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:37 pm

Aye, indeed.

I was "mugged" on Tuesday on one of Copenhagens main streets but "saved" by a couple of prostitutes! I didn't realise until earlier tonight it was a set up, checked my bank account and its been cleaned out even though I have the ATM card in my wallet. My "saviours" took me to a cash point which must have had a cloning device attached and then took note of the number, got me a taxi and I was away thinking myself reasonably lucky.

I was going to put a thread complaining bitterly about this but at the end of the day its only money, I busted a finger got a few bumps and bruises but nothing remotely life threatening like cancer, tumors, etc.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:18 pm

never a truer word spoken krab

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:19 pm

spot on boys :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:Aye, indeed.

I was "mugged" on Tuesday on one of Copenhagens main streets but "saved" by a couple of prostitutes! I didn't realise until earlier tonight it was a set up, checked my bank account and its been cleaned out even though I have the ATM card in my wallet. My "saviours" took me to a cash point which must have had a cloning device attached and then took note of the number, got me a taxi and I was away thinking myself reasonably lucky.

I was going to put a thread complaining bitterly about this but at the end of the day its only money, I busted a finger got a few bumps and bruises but nothing remotely life threatening like cancer, tumors, etc.

Something similar happened to me once and I just shrugged it off to. At the end of the day there are bigger problems in this world than losing £8.50 out of your account. ;)

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:59 pm

krab wrote:when you read these it makes you think about how trivial the things we moan about are,15 years ago my best mate died,meninngitas,but i soon forgot the importance of life and health,maybe we need to stand back and apprerciate more what we have rather than what we havent,and im as guilty of this as anyone else. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

love those around you today as we never know what tomorrow brings.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:06 pm

carlccfc wrote:
krab wrote:when you read these it makes you think about how trivial the things we moan about are,15 years ago my best mate died,meninngitas,but i soon forgot the importance of life and health,maybe we need to stand back and apprerciate more what we have rather than what we havent,and im as guilty of this as anyone else. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

agreeed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:25 pm

carlccfc wrote:

spot on

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:58 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Well said Carl

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:10 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Too right ...

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Live each day as if it's your last because one day it will be :old:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Something similar happened to me once and I just shrugged it off to. At the end of the day there are bigger problems in this world than losing £8.50 out of your account. ;)

Six and half thousand.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:23 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:

Six and half thousand.

yikes