Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

congratulations,youve just won the lottery,what car

Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:58 pm

would you buy,for me an aston,forget the italian super cars :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: congratulations,youve just won the lottery,what car

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:01 pm

Ferrari 458 Italia, Brabus Mercedes S-Class, a Golf R and a Renault 5 Turbo (the original mid-engined one)

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:03 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:Ferrari 458 Italia, Brabus Mercedes S-Class, a Golf R and a Renault 5 Turbo (the original mid-engined one)

renault turbo 1 and turbo 2,good choice,but not as nice as lancia intergrale :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:19 pm

krab wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:Ferrari 458 Italia, Brabus Mercedes S-Class, a Golf R and a Renault 5 Turbo (the original mid-engined one)

renault turbo 1 and turbo 2,good choice,but not as nice as lancia intergrale :ayatollah:

My old man used 2 have an intergale,martini graphics n everything,i would go for the new 911 turbo

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:22 pm

A Nissan Bluebird, best car I ever owned :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:33 pm

PtB wrote:A Nissan Bluebird, best car I ever owned :lol: :ayatollah:

typical bloody jock,wont spend a penny :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:33 pm

gotta be a audi r8 spyder!!! and a seirra cosworth for a bit of fun!

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:34 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
krab wrote:

My old man used 2 have an intergale,martini graphics n everything,i would go for the new 911 turbo

lovely car :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:38 pm

Think i'd have a focus RS 500 aswell,just to nip about town in...just bought my euro millions tickets so u never know :lol:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:46 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Think i'd have a focus RS 500 aswell,just to nip about town in...just bought my euro millions tickets so u never know :lol:

sorry mate but got to tell you that you have wasted money on lottery,tonight its mine,and i had a focus rs,mk1. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:04 pm

sod a car......im getting a yacht and a helicopter!!! mmmmmmmmmm cant wait to see those nude babes on my yacht!!! £117 million here i come baby!!! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:05 pm

Audi R8. Nicest looking car, definatly.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:12 pm

krab wrote:
PtB wrote:A Nissan Bluebird, best car I ever owned :lol: :ayatollah:

typical bloody jock,wont spend a penny :D :D :D :ayatollah:

:lol: £300 it cost me, got 7 years out of it ;)

Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:14 pm

Not really the Car mad type but do like the Jaguart XKRS

Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:18 pm

I'd buy 1 of those aerial atom's that was on top gear the other day!! would murder any of the cars mentioned above! :old:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:21 am

krab wrote:would you buy,for me an aston,forget the italian super cars :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

A Bentley for me (and NO, not that dick that plays for Tottingham!! :lol: ) as they are pure class (which HE isn't!! :roll: )

For fun, I'd have a Nissan GTR alongside it for frequent track days and trip to the Nurburgring in Germany (it's still the fastest production car around there) and a Honda Goldwing just because I could!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:14 am

Range Rover Vogue, with Overfinch upgrade......oh yes!

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:17 am

10 year old 1.1 ford fiesta in white with nodding dog looking out of the back window! :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:14 am

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:I'd buy 1 of those aerial atom's that was on top gear the other day!! would murder any of the cars mentioned above! :old:

You'll be fucked if you want to go on holiday with your family in the rain though

Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:20 am

krab wrote:

Maybe, but a good Integrale is a lot newer than the R5 Turbo

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:43 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
krab wrote:

Maybe, but a good Integrale is a lot newer than the R5 Turbo

i got to say 2 gorgeous looking cars :ayatollah: :ayatollah: