Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I'M GOING TOMORROW BUT IF I AM HONEST "

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:35 pm

I Have no real feelings for the game tomorrow,it would be nice to see a Wales win,but theres more chance of City going up in 2nd spot.
But If I am Honest I am more looking forward to Derby home Next Saturday,thats where My Real Passion lies and I want to See if City can now get back on the Winning Trail :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " I'M GOING TOMORROW BUT IF I AM HONEST "

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:42 pm

Cardiff will always be my first priority.. So im with u on that score annis! Id just like to see our national team play with a bit of pride tommorow and do themselves justice in a game that lets face it.. We have totaly been writen off in! Im not overly concerned about the result.. I just want to see us play with some passion.. Play for that national shirt with pride, and give somthing for the welsh fans to chear about for a change :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Although I can see where you are coming from Annis, I will and always will support my club and country equally. Wales v England is just as important to me as the Jacks away would be. Love my club, love my country and looking forward to tomorrow. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:45 pm

I'd love to go, Annis. If you want to give me your ticket, :lol: :lol: I am very excited about it

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:47 pm

Totally agree.... my son has never seen a Wales v England and the Mill stadium full that is my reason for going however I would love it if we shocked the world and beat them and would be well happy with a draw 2-2 would be fine with me.

But my main concern is more with the next City game and 3 points

Annis, I will be watching the game in town tomorrow somewhere in a bar but i honestly wont be too gutted if we lose or very excited if we win.I'll watch it as it is a game of football and as my mrs always says i would watch kids in a park kicking a ball about as its football :D
It has always been club before country for me :ayatollah:

Forever Blue wrote:I Have no real feelings for the game tomorrow,it would be nice to see a Wales win,but theres more chance of City going up in 2nd spot.
But If I am Honest I am more looking forward to Derby home Next Saturday,thats where My Real Passion lies and I want to See if City can now get back on the Winning Trail :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

il have you ticket then annis ;) :lol: :lol:

id love to be going tomorrow, seeing as it'll be the first wales home game in cardiff ive missed for 5 years, but the faw fucked up my ticket application and i missed out, gutted ! ahh well derby next weekend :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I Have no real feelings for the game tomorrow,it would be nice to see a Wales win,but theres more chance of City going up in 2nd spot.

Yep agreed......hope we get an atmosphere in the derby game like there will be tommorow. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:27 pm

I can't wait for tomorrow but have been stinking rough with a virus all week so gutted I'm not 100%. It's a shame our campaign is pretty much over and Bale is missing. Those two factors have taken a major shine off the match but it's still a chance to screw up the English campaign. Unfortunately, the English actually appear to have loads of respect for our Welsh team now and I know loads of English who are more worried about tomorrow's game than they should be!

It'll be a 2-0 England win I expect but it should be a decent game. I always look forward to Wales games though. It might not be everyone's cup of tea but some of my best football-related memories have come from Wales matches.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:36 pm

I'm staying up here in Derby and having my kids for the whole weekend. I'm not too sure how I will watch/listen to the game, tbh not that interested. Cant wait for the Derby game though, I'll be bringing my kids down for that one as it is a family day as well.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:39 pm

I cant wait for tomorrow even tho I couldnt get tickets, love watching Wales and especially against the scum. Im gutted Bale is out as our chances have been reduced dramatically :(

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:41 am

cant wait. hate england with a passion. hate them more than any other team/country in the world. f**k them, f**k there queen. f**k um all..........club and country equal for me, proud to be welsh :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ..

come on wales!!! :D

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:20 am

Everyone I know who has tickets doesnt seem bothered about going and yet everyone I know who hasnt got tickets would do anything to do :shock:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:02 am

I CANT BLOODY WAIT FOR THE GAME! :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:03 am

milly44 wrote:cant wait. hate england with a passion. hate them more than any other team/country in the world. f**k them, f**k there queen. f**k um all..........club and country equal for me, proud to be welsh :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ..

come on wales!!! :D

Go on Milly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Like it

English fuckers :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:18 am

My sentiment exactly, I'll be there tomorrow and will enjoy the occasion, but it's the City who come first for me, this game will bring back memories of the old days and the home internationals which used to be great, when the big one was the England game and there were 50,000 + crowds for it at Ninian Park, like back in 1967 after England won the World Cup. :ayatollah: