Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Leon Jeanne will be playing in......

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:12 pm

the Cardiff City Legends game at Leckwith (Cardiff Athletic Stadium) tomorrow. Kick off is 10.30am and entry fee is £3. All money raised will go towards the Joshua Foundation, a charity that raises money for terminally ill children. Many City legends are taking part such as Scott Young, Roger Gibbins, Cohen Griffith, Damon Searle, Jason Perry, Phil Dwyer and so on. All will be available for pictures and autographs, and a chat about how they see City this season, some of their views will surprise you!

As for Leon he is currently in sizzling form! He scored a 35 yard free kick on Tuesday night amid another man of the match display http://www.theforester.co.uk/sport.cfm? ... Cinderford and he also scored a screamer last night (just waiting for the match report but Leon tells me it was the best he has played in 8 years!!!). From next week Leon will be back permanently with Bath City and will then join up with Bristol Rovers in the summer! If you want to see what all of the fuss is about, get an autograph, and have a chat with him, then come down tomorrow! He's promised me he's going to put on a show!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Leon Jeanne will be playing in......

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:06 pm

I guess you like the guy... but...

Anywhere near a "legends" side? When he played less than a handful of games and majorly shit on the club big time? Will he repay to the club the cost of his rehab which went oh so well?

Re: Leon Jeanne will be playing in......

Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:03 pm

You're entitled to your opinion but there but for the grace of God go I! As for "shitting" on Cardiff and his time in rehab Leons forthcoming autobiography (out sometime next year) will clearly show that whilst he was responsible for his actions he was not wholly to blame ! Over the last 12 months Leon has completely turned his life around, he's well aware of all the mistakes he has made and has plenty of regrets but I've never seen anyone work as hard as him to get back on track! He feels he is now playing his best football since his days at QPR, hopefully some fans will pop down tomorrow and have a look for themselves! I have no doubt that if fully fit Leon could quite easily still do a job in the championship