Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why can't Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, Wrexham,

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:12 pm

Lads Unite at Welsh games ??? [Or can they] ? :old:

Re: Why can't Cardiff, Swansea, Newport, Wrexham,

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:15 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:Lads Unite at Welsh games ??? [Or can they] ? :old:

i dont think it will be as bad as some make out.
i know alot of county lads have stuck 2 fingers up at the FAW. and are not intrested now due to the f**k up.
they also have wrexham away sunday so thats there priority.
swansea are coming in a bus, with our forum bus driver from millwall driving, with tank and jonny the brains directing. so wouldnt worry about them.
cardiff city and wrexham vs england ;) :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Weren't Newport/Cardiff fighting the plod in Italy together a few years back? or did I make that up. Wrexham lads generally like Cardiff from my experience, it's only the Jacks who hate us massively but no-one likes them anyway so who cares! :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Wrexham are good lads & apart from when we used to play each other I've had a drink with them in the city arms many times. But I'm sure they teamed up with the jacks years ago when wales played up Wrexham. I'm sure the older lads can tell you the full story :old:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:35 pm

It Will Never Ever happen,

The best you will ever get is Cardiff/Cardiff/Cardiff and maybe a few Bangor and a tiny few Wrexham.
Sorry but its to deep the feelings with Swansea and Newport and goes all the way back to the 70's and 80's with them both.

Ive seen Wrexham and Swansea join against us in Wrexham, Wales v Spain 1980 on the Kop, they still both got done.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:47 pm

I know its childish and we're all Welsh blah blah blah. But I don't want Jacks and us to get on. We hate them and they hate us, so why should we all get along. If there are Jacks coming tomorrow, they should remember this is our city and keep themselves to themselves. Sod uniting, just stay out of each others way. Hopefully Ashley Williams has a decent game and then gets injured in the 90th minute :lol:

Cue the "you arnt really Welsh, you're childish etc" posts. Sorry, can't help my feellings. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

The best you will ever get is Cardiff/Cardiff/Cardiff and maybe a few Bangor and a tiny few Wrexham.
Sorry but its to deep the feelings with Swansea and Newport and goes all the way back to the 70's and 80's with them both.

Ive seen Wrexham and Swansea join against us in Wrexham, Wales v Spain 1980 on the Kop, they still both got done.

Annis, I don't wish to be pedantic, but that was in '84 I believe, with Sparkys volley, me and my brother nicked off school and went up on an Ader Glas coach, I also remember 'Ducky' telling me a few years ago that it was the best ruck he'd ever had at a football match ! !

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Were all welsh.. This game is about wales as a whole, not cardiff, swansea, newport wrexham etc.. U think we could all put our diffrences aside for a day and get behind the fukin welsh team for a change! England are coming.. Shurley that rivarly should come before any welsh club rivarly for the day!

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:17 pm

Because it involves the English enclaves of Swansea, Newport and Wrexham ;)

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:40 pm

scrappy doo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis, I don't wish to be pedantic, but that was in '84 I believe, with Sparkys volley, me and my brother nicked off school and went up on an Ader Glas coach, I also remember 'Ducky' telling me a few years ago that it was the best ruck he'd ever had at a football match ! !

Your prob right, the Qualifiers , 30,000 Crowd and Ducky was there, they arrived in another group, I was with Little Colin,Mannings,Chris Beer,Dexy Richard E,etc we went up on the train.
It was a Mad night, every time Wales Scored Cardiff fans steamed in to Swansea and Wrexham.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:55 pm

McMurdo wrote:Weren't Newport/Cardiff fighting the plod in Italy together a few years back? or did I make that up. Wrexham lads generally like Cardiff from my experience, it's only the Jacks who hate us massively but no-one likes them anyway so who cares! :lol: :ayatollah:

2003 Milan was my stag do and i can confirm that Newport joined together with Swansea to fight Cardiff.Wrexham ssem to the only ones who get on with us. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:13 pm

im waiting for someone to say 'every other country can get on"
utter crap

Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:56 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
McMurdo wrote:Weren't Newport/Cardiff fighting the plod in Italy together a few years back? or did I make that up. Wrexham lads generally like Cardiff from my experience, it's only the Jacks who hate us massively but no-one likes them anyway so who cares! :lol: :ayatollah:

2003 Milan was my stag do and i can confirm that Newport joined together with Swansea to fight Cardiff.Wrexham ssem to the only ones who get on with us. :ayatollah:

Not always been like that, one of the few times I've been abroad with Wales ( Brussels early 90s ) Wrexham and Cardiff were going at it

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:33 pm

f**k the jacks, never want anything to do with them scum. Wrexham are alright though.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:38 am

murphy wrote:f**k the jacks, never want anything to do with them scum. Wrexham are alright though.

well said that man :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:54 am

i unerstand the rivalry and how much cardiff and swansea hate eachother. i hate the jacks with a passion but it is sad to see that england have teams like millwall westham, birmingham and villa, manu and liverpool etc etc who all hate eachother but get along at england games yet we cant. i dont expect us to get along at most games but against england you would think we could put differences asside...ah well theyve asked for it. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:13 am

The jacks & Cwenty always join up against Cardiff at Welsh games. they still haven't got a hope in hell of beating us. Always remember Italy in Milan. A group of city chanting Swansea do the Ayotolla, Newport do the Ayotolla f**k all happened. Then they chanted Wrexham do the Ayotolla and a couple of lad across the road done the Ayotolla The City lads Kicked f**k out of them. I was in the pub with a couple of Wrexham later and all the City were singing Wrexham do the Ayatolla it was the fastest i ever seen a group of lads exit a pub. But everyone knew they were Wrexham we just being polite. LOL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: