Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE LADS "

Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:11 pm

nugent wrote:my dad has just retired a few months ago, was hoping to enjoy his twilight years and was diagnosed with cancer yesterday.
he`s been a proper lifelong cardiff fan and after we all shed a few tears in the hospital and dried our eyes he asked if we signed anyone yesterday.
if you got 2 mins spare please leave a message and i`ll read them to him in the hospital. it`ll cheer him up no end
cheers lads x

All the best mate, my thoughts are with you all, stay positive and look forward to seeing the City in the Premiership !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE LADS

Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Jack wrote:Time to put football and rivalry aside. This is a subject close to me after losing both my mother and father to the dreaded disease. Be tough as there are many others who have fought and beat the big "c". All the best from a Jack.

RESPECT!!!!!! :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:55 pm

lost my dad to it just over a year ago mate..terll him keep strong and keep fighting...truly foul disease..chin up chest out ccfc blue army taking over the premiership next season and he'll wanna see us there :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:08 pm

The last 10 days have seen the mozzer familly go through a tough time with my brother having a brain illness so i know what your feeling right now

that's all i can say from experience stay positive and all your familly rally round and with alot of strength you can beat this

here's to good health in the future :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Good luck in your fight Bluebird Thoughts are with you

Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:20 pm

My mum died from this terrible disease and to watch her waste away was the worst experience of my life and i know what you are going through at this awful time.
Send him my love and my thoughts are with you.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Definitely CAN be beaten. My mother in law is living proof of that!

Good Luck, get well soon..

Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Try to stay strong and think positive things, my thoughts and best wishes are with you and your family.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:26 pm

Get well soon pal. Always keep your sense of humour, that's what is important.

Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:54 pm

nugent wrote:my dad has just retired a few months ago, was hoping to enjoy his twilight years and was diagnosed with cancer yesterday.
he`s been a proper lifelong cardiff fan and after we all shed a few tears in the hospital and dried our eyes he asked if we signed anyone yesterday.
if you got 2 mins spare please leave a message and i`ll read them to him in the hospital. it`ll cheer him up no end
cheers lads x

Best wishes to your Father and your family and stay positive and you`ll beat it.