Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE LADS "

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:50 pm

Good luck wish you all the best,fingers crossed for you and your family take care :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:59 pm

so sorry to hear of your news.my dad was diagnosed with cancer last year so know all the feelings that go with a loved one being diagnosed,hes done his chemo and making good progress,so chin up it can be beaten.dont know you but being a city fan i rest assured knowing you have inner strength,determination and sheer resiliance.thoughts are with you and those you love head up fellow bluebird x

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Really sorry to hear mate,puts all this football stuff into perspective,stay strong :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:03 pm

Best wishes to your old boy Nugent from QPR fans down here in London.

He will beat that dirty thing hands down so don't worry about that. You Welsh boys are fighters.

:ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:11 pm

Sorry to hear. B strong. U can beat it

Re: PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE LADS

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:13 pm

taffyapple wrote:OI, BLUEBIRD!!.......... you CAN beat this b*stard disease!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Best of luck, some hard times ahead but you can do it ;)

yes you will fella, all the very best... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:32 pm

fellow bluebird wish your dad all the best just remind him hes a city fan we can beat anything and i mean ANYTHING :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:08 pm

Best of luck to your dad. Not good news, but a lot can be done for people with cancer these days. Cancer is an illness, not a death sentance. Modern treatment mean that quality of life can be maintained for years. My own dad had cancer in 1985, and he still goes down the City, next game against Derby ! I'm not professionally qualified, but I worked in Velindre Hospital for 26 years until taking early retirement last year. Keep strong as a family, and you can beat it. All the very best to your dad.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:21 pm

Thinking of you at this difficult time, my aunt has gone through the same and is fighting it realy well.

keep the Faith

from the PORT TALBOT BLUEBIRDS

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:01 pm

all the best good luck ccfc 4 ever

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:04 pm

my thoughts are with you & your family mate, i know exactly what your going through, everyone has to stay strong!!

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:31 pm

its always a massive shock initially but it seems so common these days, horrible disease is everywhere it seems. at the same time its becoming far more treatable, both my folks have had it, my dad just 2 months ago. I am sure you will look back in a year or so and realise that this just brought you all closer together and shows you whats important in life. keep your chin up.
your not alone. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Hope your dad gets through this, Good luck :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Best wishes to your dad Nugent mate, I hope he beats it, and also to your family during this time. :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:05 pm

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:16 am

Sorry to hear that mate, hope your father gets better soon! If your reading this then every bluebird is behind you to beat this dreadful disease! nevermind football, this is 100000000000 times more important, get well soon fella! :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:53 am

THE Big C can be beaten, I sincerely hope He can beet it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:24 am

you wont just survive you will win!!!! good luck mate

Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:24 am

As the username indicates, I'm trying to be as reasonable as you can get from rival football fans.

I sincerely hope your old man gets better as quick/soon as possible, I may be a Jack but the rivalry is f**k all compared to matters close to home.

Hoping your old man gets better and gets to watch his beloved team before it's too late.

:)

Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:12 am

Pob lwc.
Caerdydd a Cymru am byth!

Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:43 am

Best wishes in particular to your father but also to you and your family over the coming months.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:08 am

Good luck to your father and all of your family.

He will beat it :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:29 am

Best wishes in your fight, keep strong !

Although I am not religious, when I became seriously ill two years back, I was given a prayer card, which I carry with me

everywhere !

It gives me some hope that I will one day return to good health !

It may be something you could adopt too !

Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:02 am

sincerely hoping for a speedy recovery, i can assure you from personal experience, there is always hope, get well soon bluebird, i will prayer for you

Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:27 am

sorry to hear you news Nugent.My mums battling cancer so i know what your going through mate .postives are if
they have diagnosed it early thats good news for him!keep your chin up and like true city fans you can get through
anything.good luck to your dad :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:06 pm

Mate,

Sorry to hear about the news about your father.

I hope that the Bluebird fight within him and the joy of premiership football next year helps him beats the big C .

Our thoughts are with you and your family

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:34 pm

Don't know you fella but my heart goes out to you and your family and hope for a speedy recovery and that youll be watching the city in the premiership for many years to come!

Keep your chin up!

Steve

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:49 pm

Saddened to hear your news. Best Wishes to you and your family.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:09 pm

all the very best to your dad and your family too, you will be needed more than ever before but fight this b*stard together and win through. my sister had masectomy last year thru breast cancer and is still enduring highs and lows in fighting this, she is only little but is the hardest fighter ive ever seen and i weep even thinkin bout her and her young son. you can beat this, good luck and very best wishes. Gareth :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:45 pm

You can beat it, lots of people have i guess and Bluebirds are toughter than most.

Just be positive, and unlike Dave Jones you wont need a Plan B, oh hang on his alphabet only stretches to A, LOL

Take care and regards promotion Keep the Faith. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: