Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ENGLAN HOTEL-WHICH ONE THEY AT

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:11 am

where are the jokers staying ...you know the deal guys lets get someone down there to give them an early alarm call tonight maybe 2 or 3 am could be good ,help the boys out

Re: ENGLAN HOTEL-WHICH ONE THEY AT

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:33 am

:lol:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:40 am

send chops and koumas there! ... tell them theres an all night race night going on that starts at 3am and they have to bang on the doors as loud as they can to be let in! ... that should do the trick cause theyd be foaming at the mouth until someone answers the door and when they are told its not true, they`d go on a rampage and smash the place up! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:07 am

Did I hear correct that the team are flying into Cardiff from Luton :lol:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:29 am

AHERNE wrote:send chops and koumas there! ... tell them theres an all night race night going on that starts at 3am and they have to bang on the doors as loud as they can to be let in! ... that should do the trick cause theyd be foaming at the mouth until someone answers the door and when they are told its not true, they`d go on a rampage and smash the place up! :ayatollah:

Got a better idea. As Jay is a *cough* England star, he could infiltrate the England hotel while they sleep and cover them in Parkin's favourite sauce, then he unleashes the Beast and who eats a few of the players. Rooney should he easy to eat, he's already half plucked and feathered

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:41 pm

St Davids Hotel and Spa down the bay :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:50 pm

Send Bellamy in with a golf club

Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:32 pm

....the Wynford!

Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:54 pm

Singles (married men) night in the Wynford tonight ?

John Terry will be fine there.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:40 pm

i`ll send my 95 year old nan down, that`ll sort rooney out! :ayatollah: