Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Should I feel insulted

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:58 am

A Cardiff fan chooses a Jack over you. A Cardiff fan stabs you in the back then replaces you with a Jack.

How low is this?

Re: Should I feel insulted

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:26 am

Explain..

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:36 pm

it could be considered trivial but as its meant to be a fellow Cardiff fan is really is against what we all believe in.

Its on facebook where we were both admins. While I'm offline this guy removes me then gets a Jack in my place. Now I have this Jack taking the piss out of me thanks to this so called Cardiff fans.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:15 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:it could be considered trivial but as its meant to be a fellow Cardiff fan is really is against what we all believe in.

Its on facebook where we were both admins. While I'm offline this guy removes me then gets a Jack in my place. Now I have this Jack taking the piss out of me thanks to this so called Cardiff fans.

Baked a double dealing Swansea fan is never a trivial matter ;) .

Listen Ian it's easy for me to say 'just ignore it' because I wasn't on the end of this spiteful behaviour, you were and obviously that's upsetting and that's understandable.

But at the end of the day it's their loss not yours I mean ffs replace you with a Gypo? :shock: TBH I wouldn't give them a second thought they are clearly both unbalanced :lol:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:39 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:it could be considered trivial but as its meant to be a fellow Cardiff fan is really is against what we all believe in.

Are you refering to that cardiff/swansea banter group? If so i dont know why you bother going on there, its full of brain dead retards including Daryl.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:42 pm

murphy wrote:

Are you refering to that cardiff/swansea banter group? If so i dont know why you bother going on there, its full of brain dead retards including Daryl.

No another group.

However there has been a turn of event and I am now applying my revenge. 8-)