Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Little Nukes, Harry Potter, Little Chief

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:31 am

Cant go Saturday because i am taking Regan to Prestatyn to take part in the National Karate Kyu Grades on the Sunday. A lot of you met him on the Coach to Nottingham and hopefully if there is a Coach to Donny we will be on that. But can you wish the fella good luck for Sunday and i will show him this thread before we go :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Little Nukes, Harry Potter, Little Chief

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:34 am

good lock potter boy. kick shit out of them!!

see you donny jagabombing it right up :D :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:01 am

milly44 wrote:good lock potter boy. kick shit out of them!!

see you donny jagabombing it right up :D :ayatollah:

Maybe if i give him a couple of Jager Bombs he will batter everyone Nathan :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:12 am

milly said he fancy's a kick off with him, :D i am taking bets from saturday on ;)

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:25 am

good luck regan :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:35 am

Yeah good luck potter..... :ayatollah:
One thing don't have a jaeggermiester for courage we don't want you stripping your karate suit off and beating your chest like Tarzan again.... leave that Shit to the forum bus its OUR entertainment no one else's :lol:

GOOD LUCK

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:51 am

good luck regan .... have a great weekend butty :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:12 am

Good luck regan, have a great weekend and show the City players what fighting spirit is all about.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

coops

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:25 am

Good luck :D

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:55 am

Good luck Regan, if you do well I'm sure your father will buy you a couple of Jaiger Bombs to celebrate. :) :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:39 am

Good luck Regan, Nukes missed not having you and your son on the forum bus to Millwall. Hope to see you on board for Donny and Preston :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:53 am

blue nile wrote:Good luck Regan, Nukes missed not having you and your son on the forum bus to Millwall. Hope to see you on board for Donny and Preston :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Regan and me did try all be it last minute to get on the Coach for Millwall but it was full.I am very nervous for this Comp on Sunday Regan has so much potential and his Sensei are wanting big things from him now. Its all in his head he needs the confidence. Its a bit frustrating he can freeze when it comes to the big competitions but spars all the time with adults ,Black belts ETC he has the Power god he has the Power i have never known a kid that can Punch as hard as him, he has speed and the ability but he needs to a real good show if he is to get a medal :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:02 am

Good Luck Regan - Get stuck in to them son! Its all about confidence and belief, go for it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tell him though Chief he needs to come over to a mans sport :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:05 am

CardiffCityCulture wrote:Good Luck Regan - Get stuck in to them son! Its all about confidence and belief, go for it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tell him though Chief he needs to come over to a mans sport :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have told you before Pete, He is not playing Netball with you now behave :lol:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:35 am

:lol: nukes he's got to make an appearance for preston or burnley!! love to see him again. preston bank holiday so let the vodka session begin! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:40 am

Good luck :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Good luck Little Chief i'm sure you wont need it. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:03 pm

Good luck Regan :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:34 pm

good luck regan,just try your best,thats all we can all do :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Best of luck regan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:12 pm

Good luck little nukes.

your dad said that he will buy you whatever you want if you are successful ;)

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:34 am

jamccfc wrote:Good luck little nukes.

your dad said that he will buy you whatever you want if you are successful ;)

I did ? Bugger :lol: Well luckily enough i did tell Regan that you should never believe someone with eyes in the back of there head :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: