Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SO GUYS... WHO IS OPTIMISTIC FOR SATURDAY...?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:15 pm

have to say HUGE blow and im gutted, bale would of caused them problems all day :( ,

Now I feel bellamy poses our best chance of scoring if he gets space and hits a screamer or is left unmarked.
again church and king, would have to play a touch of magic to get an unlikely goal, ramsey poses a threat on the break creating play and even scoring getting a shot off.

other than that i think its going to be a long day and even if we do manage to score, how many chances do you fancy england to put away, i think 2, at least one on a bad day.

so my conclusion, 0-2, 1-2 .... or a draw at best

:ayatollah:

Re: SO GUYS... WHO IS OPTIMISTIC FOR SATURDAY...?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:20 pm

alot of optamistic people :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:53 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:have to say HUGE blow and im gutted, bale would of caused them problems all day :( ,

Now I feel bellamy poses our best chance of scoring if he gets space and hits a screamer or is left unmarked.
again church and king, would have to play a touch of magic to get an unlikely goal, ramsey poses a threat on the break creating play and even scoring getting a shot off.

other than that i think its going to be a long day and even if we do manage to score, how many chances do you fancy england to put away, i think 2, at least one on a bad day.

so my conclusion, 0-2, 1-2 .... or a draw at best

:ayatollah:

me :)

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:52 am

I really felt we would beat them especially with Bale and Bellamy outide, that alone is enough to trouble any team especially with Ramsey in the middle...what a three.

Bale is one of the best players in world football this season and losing him is a massive blow. Now it should be a good game, who knows. im going for 1-1

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:54 am

I STILL BELIEVE ..... JUST! .... :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:31 am

Its 11 against 11.. If the welsh players cant get themselves up for this one and put in a barnstorming effort, then they all need to take a long hard look at themselves.. Get in there faces and who knows.. Maybe an english player or 2 may lose the plot.. A sending off.. Anything can happen if our players go out on that pitch beleving they can win! We are due a result against 1 of the bigbois.. Why not tomorow..