Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sky sports regarding chelsea trouble

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:33 pm

It just said on sky sports that more fans went to prison today....... And it was the worst violence at a game since the 70's... What planet are these people on,,, it was never that bad it makes me sick that reporters police etc always make Cardiff out to be violent thugs!!!! And exaggerate things to make us look worse :ayatollah:

Re: Sky sports regarding chelsea trouble

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:38 pm

They were in court Today and are due there tomorrow but they told me they had a blackout on news until after Tomorow's sentences

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:45 pm

It was just on there now,, it showed the fans turning up aswell covering their faces.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:57 pm

Great time for this to come out in the press with the big game on Saturday. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:13 pm

it was quite bad, after the game i thought was worse than before the game like on youtube. i went up and after the game it was chaos. wouldnt say it was the worse disorder since the 70's!! plenty of games been worse which have envolved us but a lot of teams have done the same. they do target us fairplay

Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:05 pm

Valleybluebird wrote:It just said on sky sports that more fans went to prison today....... And it was the worst violence at a game since the 70's... What planet are these people on,,, it was never that bad it makes me sick that reporters police etc always make Cardiff out to be violent thugs!!!! And exaggerate things to make us look worse :ayatollah:

Not sure if they were singling us out as being violent thugs but I can't think of any other game recently where so many people have been charged and jailed over 1 incident. I'm sure the criticism by Sky was aimed at both club's fans who were involved