Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

He's Captain of Wales..

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:48 pm

..He's captain of Wales,Aaron Ramsey he's captain of Walessss :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: He's Captain of Wales..

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:49 pm

what happened to hasselbank arse williams?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:51 pm

He's not Even welsh... he's not even Welsh :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:..He's captain of Wales,Aaron Ramsey he's captain of Walessss :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He supports Engerland, he supports Engerland, its Anus Abraham he supports Engerland. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Jack wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:..He's captain of Wales,Aaron Ramsey he's captain of Walessss :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He supports Engerland, he supports Engerland, its Anus Abraham he supports Engerland. :ayatollah:

whats that got to do with hasselbank arse being demoted as captain :roll:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:06 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Jack wrote:

whats that got to do with hasselbank arse being demoted as captain :roll:

How many Cardiff players in the team?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:16 pm

How many of your fans turn up for other Welsh games?..

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:How many of your fans turn up for other Welsh games?..

Previous question too difficult for you? :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:20 pm

What..you got 3 and? who care's im there to support Wales my team or yours aint even playing.. James collins,Ledley,Ramsey,danny gabs all ex city playing in top level? that would been my answer back. Where there for Wales (nothing do with Cardiff,Swansea)

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:22 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:What..you got 3 and? who care's im there to support Wales my team or yours aint even playing.. James collins,Ledley,Ramsey,danny gabs all ex city playing in top level? that would been my answer back. Where there for Wales (nothing do with Cardiff,Swansea)

So why start such a pathetic thread then?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:23 pm

Pathetic? what hes captain of Wales..nothing do with swansea? get grip ps your on a cardiff city fourm signed up too it? i'm the pathetic one.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:28 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Pathetic? what hes captain of Wales..nothing do with swansea? get grip ps your on a cardiff city fourm signed up too it? i'm the pathetic one.

Yes pathetic. Be man enough to admit it. You tried to take the piss, then suddenly back down. Support your country ffs.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:29 pm

I didn't write it to take the piss at all? if i wanted too take the piss i'd of gone on a swansea fourm don't you think..this is a cardiff one got lost?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:31 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:I didn't write it to take the piss at all? if i wanted too take the piss i'd of gone on a swansea fourm don't you think..this is a cardiff one got lost?

Not man enough. ;)

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:33 pm

I've never booed a swansea player playing for Wales? i know couple people from swansea who i go too games with also this wasn't made too take this piss then the bloke below my comment said something then i joked back,Simples.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Jack wrote:

Grow up ffs.

This comes from a fan of a team whose hard core support show the red hand of ulster flag. Embarrassing.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:56 pm

Theres only one Aaron Ramsey :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:06 am

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Jack wrote:

Grow up ffs.

This comes from a fan of a team whose hard core support show the red hand of ulster flag. Embarrassing.

hahahaha your a joke, soul crew are pathetic, fully grown men and still go to games looking for it when you ever going to learn?

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:07 am

Jack wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:How many of your fans turn up for other Welsh games?..

Previous question too difficult for you? :lol:

I see your question and respond with another question - just like you did.

Where does the light go when it goes out?

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:11 am

you jacks are scaring me :naka:

why cant you play nice or stay on your own forum

:cry: :cry: