Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

if we go up

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:07 pm

will the dj haters congratulate him?
This is not a question to cause trouble or snipe!im a dj fan but thats my choice.If he dont take us up,i think a change of manager would be good for the club.in all fairness to the man i would love him to be the manager to take us up :ayatollah:

Re: if we go up

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:08 pm

no

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:24 pm

im really shocked

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:07 pm

boxerbob wrote:will the dj haters congratulate him?
This is not a question to cause trouble or snipe!im a dj fan but thats my choice.If he dont take us up,i think a change of manager would be good for the club.in all fairness to the man i would love him to be the manager to take us up :ayatollah:

I'll congratulate him and I'll be delighted that my doubts about his ability to get us up this season were proven wrong.

However, I would still think he was not our long term future and TBH giving him millions of pounds to waste on wages of duff loan players is totally unsustainable.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:11 pm

Thats one hell of a massive if :lol: no chance with Dave Jones at the helm he is feckin clueless :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:14 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
boxerbob wrote:will the dj haters congratulate him?

I'll congratulate him and I'll be delighted that my doubts about his ability to get us up this season were proven wrong.

However, I would still think he was not our long term future and TBH giving him millions of pounds to waste on wages of duff loan players is totally unsustainable.

cheers tony for getting the ball rolling!What about a director of football to come in to help with the every day running of club matters while dj is out on the pitch coaching :?: transfer fees/targets etc.