:ayatollah:

Re: " JAY LLOYD SAMUEL - PERMANENT DEAL ? "

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:18 pm

or is quinn going to cb and kev reverting to rb. :!:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:03 pm

from the bolton faithful ...

I have heard about it yeah.

Thank god; any risk of him being in the team gives me chills.

utter garbage.

'half decent championship player at best'

so it could be another comminges then :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:21 am

Not going to knock him until I see him play but a big City fans who works in the Midlands with a load of Villa fans who reckon he's the worse player ever to pull on a Villa shirt and if we sign him we can kiss goodbye to promotion :( :( :o

Sounds promising :D

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:42 am

This is why Dave Jones is such a fantastic manager, he manages to sign players with a month of the season to go who hasnt played a competetive game, and isnt fit.
it will take him atleast 5 games to get match fit.
top work :D
(not a dig purely because i dont like him, its just the way it is in my eyes) :?

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:21 am

he has been playing reserve team football hasnt he? Thought thats why everyone was having a go at Jones? SO surely if he isnt match fit then all this talk of reserve team football is nonsense?

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:33 am

blueheaven wrote:Not going to knock him until I see him play but a big City fans who works in the Midlands with a load of Villa fans who reckon he's the worse player ever to pull on a Villa shirt and if we sign him we can kiss goodbye to promotion :( :( :o

Sounds promising :D

if thats true,why hell was he there 6 years :shock:

Re: JAY LLOYD SAMUEL - PERMANENT DEAL ?

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:24 am

bluebird58 wrote:Many people on this forum think that a left back who hasn't played all season is an upgrade on Naylor! :D :ayatollah:

A tree stump is an upgrade on Naylor

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:36 am

COME ON EVERYBODY GIVE SAMUEL A CHANCE at LEAST A COUPLE OF GAMES BEFORE WE MAKE JUDGEMENT :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:48 am

milly44 wrote:This is why Dave Jones is such a fantastic manager, he manages to sign players with a month of the season to go who hasnt played a competetive game, and isnt fit.
it will take him atleast 5 games to get match fit.
top work :D
(not a dig purely because i dont like him, its just the way it is in my eyes) :?

:lol: does make you think wtf and why has it taken him so long to replace that non-league idiot naylor

Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:25 pm

im prepared to give anyone a chance but why hasnt jones gone for a player whos played regular championship football this season ? all the other clubs seem to be doing it right,the jacks with priskin,not a world beater but a regular for ipswich and is up to scratch in the champuionship and will bolster their ranks for the run in

why didnt he sign samuel in dec/jan when it was clear to everyone how poor and out of sorts naylor is

Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Seems he has totally mixed reviews from people.
TBH I dont take to much notice until I see him, if people listened to our fans when jerome left you would have thought he was the worst player in the world ever :lol: