Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

help neded

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:35 pm

can anyone help me with a parking problem my daughter in law parked in pizza hut 4 march for 1 an half hours
she has just got a letter from a firm saying that she was parked over 2 hours an have fined her 125 pound
there was no notice or parking ticket on her car from thyat date of 4 march is there any thing she can do?

Re: help neded

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:41 pm

sleepers wrote:can anyone help me with a parking problem my daughter in law parked in pizza hut 4 march for 1 an half hours
she has just got a letter from a firm saying that she was parked over 2 hours an have fined her 125 pound
there was no notice or parking ticket on her car from thyat date of 4 march is there any thing she can do?

Don't respond to it if it's from a private firm, no matter how much they threaten you.

Re: help neded

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:58 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
sleepers wrote:can anyone help me with a parking problem my daughter in law parked in pizza hut 4 march for 1 an half hours

Don't respond to it if it's from a private firm, no matter how much they threaten you.

thanks mate she was flapping