Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Well done DJ and the malaysians!

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Well done DJ for bringing in a defender, been unlucky with injuries so bringing in a prem. experienced defender is a good bit of business.

Well done to the Malaysians for helping DJ and CCFC out of a mini crisis. Some on here were saying you had lost faith in DJ, even quoted as saying you had backed him enough this season, this shows what they know!

Some will come on here and say JLS is shit, well........we'll have to wait and see. But I don't think we can expect much better on emergency loan!

Got 10 days to get the new Jay aquainted with his new team mates and get as many as possible fit for the run in.

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Well done DJ and the malaysians!

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:51 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:Well done DJ for bringing in a defender, been unlucky with injuries so bringing in a prem. experienced defender is a good bit of business.

Well done to the Malaysians for helping DJ and CCFC out of a mini crisis. Some on here were saying you had lost faith in DJ, even quoted as saying you had backed him enough this season, this shows what they know!

Some will come on here and say JLS is shit, well........we'll have to wait and see. But I don't think we can expect much better on emergency loan!

Got 10 days to get the new Jay aquainted with his new team mates and get as many as possible fit for the run in.

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Very good post pick n shovel :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:57 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:Well done DJ for bringing in a defender, been unlucky with injuries so bringing in a prem. experienced defender is a good bit of business.

Well my daughter for one loves JLS -

but unfortunately the band not the player :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:59 pm

I think we have a decent player here and this will release MacNaughton to cover for Hudson which has to be better than Naylor. So I agree a good move by the club.

But does this mean we have seen the last of Koumas in a Bluebirds shirt, 7 loan players at the club now and with Bywater unavailable against Derby looks like Koumas is the odd man out again. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:00 pm

Lawnmower wrote:

Well my daughter for one loves JLS -

but unfortunately the band not the player :lol:

Well done lawnmower, someone had to make that gag and you didn't disappoint!! :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:01 pm

It's a good signing, well done DJ