Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Loans...

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:35 pm

As it stands Cardiff are still trying to sign Danny Collins and another striker on loan. The window has now closed, but a deal between the clubs can still be put forward to the FA.

So a deal should hopefully still be made!

Re: Loans...

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:36 pm

whos the striker? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:36 pm

christ hello claire where have you been? :lol: Danny collins would be a great addition to the squad, isnt he in the welsh squad? :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:37 pm

danny collins would have been a great deal :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:44 pm

Claire you are correct we are trying to get a deal done for Collins.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:46 pm

carlccfc wrote:Claire you are correct we are trying to get a deal done for Collins.

And a striker?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:48 pm

says on official site we signed jlloyd samuel,and at bottom says we expect that concludes our transfer dealings,danny collins would have been good signing.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:51 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Claire you are correct we are trying to get a deal done for Collins.

And a striker?

yes

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:52 pm

carl window shut can we still get collins in

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:52 pm

ngriffiths wrote:says on official site we signed jlloyd samuel,and at bottom says we expect that concludes our transfer dealings,danny collins would have been good signing.

I can assure you they are trying

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:53 pm

what about a striker

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:54 pm

please please please oh please let it be one of the chesterfield strikers.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:58 pm

hope your right carl.but wouldnt we have too many loans we got 7 now,with danny collins and new striker we d have 9,and can only play 5.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:00 pm

carlccfc wrote:
chris_ccfc wrote:

And a striker?

yes

:ayatollah:

I'm going to Claire for my information in the future, she got this one spot on it seems :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:02 pm

We now have 7 loan players at the club and can only name 5 in the match day squad, who is going to join Koumas in the stands? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:02 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:please please please oh please let it be one of the chesterfield strikers.

Agree with you Bridgend mate - Jack Lester or Craig Davies :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:03 pm

I'm going to Claire for my information in the future, she got this one spot on it seems :lol:[/quote]

Yep, Carl has let his standards slip since the bright lights of the Echo! :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:05 pm

castleblue wrote:We now have 7 loan players at the club and can only name 5 in the match day squad, who is going to join Koumas in the stands? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Koumas (doesn't play)
Bellamy (can he play every game?)
JET
Oli
JLloyd
Bywater (will DJ risk having no keeper on the bench)
Brown (he'll be back at Blackburn soon and Heaton is fit for the Derby game)

I think it's safe to say Oli will always play (and Bellamy if fit). Lets see how Dj will sort this out. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:06 pm

It says on the official site " The loan once finalised concludes any transfers expected at Cardiff City today." :?:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:06 pm

Santiago should be drafted to the bench atleast

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:07 pm

bluebird_mike wrote:
castleblue wrote:We now have 7 loan players at the club and can only name 5 in the match day squad, who is going to join Koumas in the stands? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Koumas (doesn't play)
Bellamy (can he play every game?)
JET
Oli
JLloyd
Bywater (will DJ risk having no keeper on the bench)
Brown (he'll be back at Blackburn soon and Heaton is fit for the Derby game)

I think it's safe to say Oli will always play (and Bellamy if fit). Lets see how Dj will sort this out. :ayatollah:

At least there's back up in case of injuries :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:09 pm

1 OF The keepers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Bywater to start with ;)

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:10 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

ill open the door for him :) :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:16 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Santiago should be drafted to the bench atleast

Agree Again ;) i posted this on the thread i stated Monday.

Both the loan keepers can go back,if Heaton and Santiago are fit,and when 1 is out we can go back in and get another keeper,at ANYTIME.

Or the loan keepers are not in the match day squad.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:18 pm

brown will go back :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:21 pm

So we've got Samuel who hasn't played a game this season?

Surely he'll be lacking match sharpness?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:40 pm

says on bolton official site,hes been very impressive for the reserves.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Gotta be a better option than Naylor? :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:03 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:

Bywater cannot play against Derby so that is one out of the way and Heaton should be back so I can see Brown going back after his month. But that will still leave Koumas out in the cold unless one of the loan players gets injured or suspended, sad really because I think we all wished his loan would turn out better than it has.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: