Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Be honest, WHO CRIED?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Last game at Ninian Park?

I was emotional, but at the time i was under the impression their is a possible play off game to come. So i didnt shed a great deal of tears.

Re: Be honest, WHO CRIED?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:06 pm

I was a little depressed.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:07 pm

was gutted specially as we managed to lose badly on our last game.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:39 pm

i was pissed right off cause i was in london due to running the london marathon the next day! ... reason why i was pissed off is because i thought we were garenteed a play-off place ! :evil:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Didnt help when ali played time to say goodbye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbN0g8-zbdY

I was doing ok til he played that the barsteward :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:46 pm

no, i left my tears until the Blackpool game, nuff said

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:49 pm

I,ve been watching City since the late 70,s so my tears had dried up over the past three decades :old:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:44 pm

that was the day i got married. result totally ruined my day.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:48 pm

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:Last game at Ninian Park?

I was emotional, but at the time i was under the impression their is a possible play off game to come. So i didnt shed a great deal of tears.

I Was REALLY Sad, BUT ENDED UP BEING FUMING ABOUT OUR GUTLESS DISPLAY v IPSWICH, LAST EVER GAME AT NINIAN PARK :evil: THEN OUR TEAM RUNS BACK OUT WEARING ALL WHITE :evil:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I Was REALLY Sad, BUT ENDED UP BEING FUMING ABOUT OUR GUTLESS DISPLAY v IPSWICH, LAST EVER GAME AT NINIAN PARK :evil: THEN OUR TEAM RUNS BACK OUT WEARING ALL WHITE :evil:

For such a great place I feel we did not give it proper send off.
A night game in the playoffs with an electric atmosphere, with a 19,00 pitch invasion.
Thats the way to send off a place like NP.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:58 pm

It all seemed like a anti-climax, shite performance on the pitch & a shite effort by the club.So the memories are etched in the back of my brain & when i'm old & decrepid & sat in a chair dribbling & Alzheimers have wiped out all recent memory , i can sit back with a smile & remember the good times at NP :old: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:01 pm

I remember the Ipswich fans with a banner saying 'keep standing' which was a nice touch, they handed it over to the grange end and got big applause. The fireworks were hilarious, and our performance wasnt much better, little did i expect that to be my last time on the terraces at NP as I totally expected to be back for the play offs. And then we all know what followed :evil:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:04 pm

I left the ground fuming at that display.but as i was walking away from the ground it hit me that was the last time i would go to ninian park.GUTTED I WAS :cry:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:25 pm

ninian park was a big part of my life and always will be, had a season ticket there for 11 years straight and loved every minuite of it. dissapointing display for the last game and the send off wasn't great. would have loved to see what sam hamman would have done on the last day if he was still at the club but there we go. performance was awful but a lot of great memories. didn't cry but was absolutely gutted when the whistle went

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:54 pm

I thought it was piss poor, the game, & the after game shambles,,,,what a way to go,,,,not very happy. As for the sentiment,well, it really was the "end of an era", & time to move on. :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:56 am

NEVER BEEN SO ANGRY AFTER A CITY GAME AFTER THOSE GUTLESS PLAYERS SHOWED TOTAL DISRESPECT FOR OUR STADIUM :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:19 am

Annoyed about the result but didnt think it would be our last game

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:14 am

i was pissed cant remember the day or result :D

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:21 am

CCFC- Bramhill wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

For such a great place I feel we did not give it proper send off.
A night game in the playoffs with an electric atmosphere, with a 19,00 pitch invasion.
Thats the way to send off a place like NP.

The people in charge of that day Nash and Suzanne, I can never forive for never giving NINIAN PARK THE SEND OF SHE DESERVED. :evil:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:10 pm

Personally i felt i never said a proper goodbye to NP!! the performance lacked any heart and i can never forgive most of the players , manager, chairman for that. The crowd were subdued because of that and it broke our hearts that day. But one mention that i will point out was that the Ipswich Fans were bloody fantastic and showed NP more respect than our own Club did, and that is a big :ayatollah: to all of them. But that day still gets to me unfortunately and not even getting to the prem would mask that

Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:19 pm

I cried because the tossers in charge managed to totally destroy what should have been a memorable day. Instead we got players dressed in white (I assume that was because they had just surrendered) and poxy beach balls.

Thanks for the memories you parasitic bar stewards.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:27 pm

What a time to give such a gutless performance...Ipswich fans were BRILLIANT, will never forget their friendly gestures but it was the ultimate anti-climax, not helped by the fact that we weren't even sure it would be the last game. (Though the way the team was playing :roll: ).

Typical Cardiff fuq up. :(

Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:53 pm

Going to the game I wasn't sad, I just treated it as a normal game as I thought we'd get the play off game, but when they had the shitty send off that made me upset