Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

gus poyet

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:09 pm

Anyone else think the best news of the window would be the sacking of dave jones and the arrival of gus poyet :ayatollah: :ayatollah: jones is losing the plot and if we dont act now were going to be playing championship football again next season. :x :x

Re: gus poyet

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:10 pm

chopper wrote:Anyone else think the best news of the window would be the sacking of dave jones and the arrival of gus poyet :ayatollah: :ayatollah: jones is losing the plot and if we dont act now were going to be playing championship football again next season. :x :x

gus poyet is on the verge of getting Brighton promoted...so i think Matteo would be a better option :D :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:11 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
chopper wrote:Anyone else think the best news of the window would be the sacking of dave jones and the arrival of gus poyet :ayatollah: :ayatollah: jones is losing the plot and if we dont act now were going to be playing championship football again next season. :x :x

gus poyet is on the verge of getting Brighton promoted...so i think Matteo would be a better option :D :ayatollah:

AND?

Who would you rather manage! ;)

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:12 pm

If Jones does go, Poyet is deifnitely the man I'd like to see in charge.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:13 pm

Merlin wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

AND?

Who would you rather manage! ;)

I heard brightons a nice place? :P

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:13 pm

yes mate good call :) would be happy with him as hes got what it takes to get out of this league :ayatollah: still rather have poyet though.