Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " 12 FANS SENT TO PRISON TODAY Chelsea/Cardiff "

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:20 pm

supercoops wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:My question wasnt a dig it was a serious question, and yes i now realise what i said was silly, but the question was a genuine one.

Fair play to you fella for admiting you was wrong, not nice for anyone to lose their liberty for being wrong place wrong time.
However there are some who deserve what they get imo.
All the best :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:28 pm

annis,get this bridgend bluebird off the forum,he's a fxxking embarassment. thoughts go out to families of those convicted from both clubs,this corrupt justice system worries me and should unite all football fans :oops:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:29 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Chelsea Tang wrote:Thanks Annis,

I believe Jason Marriner is due to be sentenced tomorrow. He will undoubtedly be given a very long term. I'm utterly disgusted by what is being done here to supporters from both our clubs. I'll let the antagonistic remarks from one of your guys pass by as they are not worthy of any further comment. Good luck to your guys whose cases have not been dealt with yet.

if you mean me i apolagized and well...scroll up and you'll see.

Log out you flipping beaut :lol: What a thing to say :oops:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:29 pm

biggy wrote:annis,get this bridgend bluebird off the forum,he's a fxxking embarassment. thoughts go out to families of those convicted from both clubs,this corrupt justice system worries me and should unite all football fans :oops:

wow has anyone not seen my apology? I even admitted that /i was being a hypocrit as I've been threatened to be taken to court.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:30 pm

A joke. this country has gone mad.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:46 pm

Dont take any pleasure in football lads receiving stupid sentences. It could happen to anyone and terrible for the families involved.I think the authorities in this country are corrupt as f**k and the whole things a stitch up.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:50 pm

Dont worry we all say some daft things now and again, I really feel for these lads and their families. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

DJ BARMY ARMY ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:10 pm

The Chelsea boys are having one hell of a knees up in the Iron Bridge pub in Isleworth & fair play to them. No one wants to see anyone put down for football we've all been there.

To the Chelsea geezer, I'm told JM is only expecting 2 years so hopefully it won't be longer than that.

A.F. Got off also if not already mentioned.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Stan-QPR wrote:The Chelsea boys are having one hell of a knees up in the Iron Bridge pub in Isleworth & fair play to them. No one wants to see anyone put down for football we've all been there.

To the Chelsea geezer, I'm told JM is only expecting 2 years so hopefully it won't be longer than that.

A.F. Got off also if not already mentioned.

What was AF up for Stan?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:27 pm

Not to sure mate. Will make a phone call.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:14 pm

Just spoke to my pal in the pub now. AF was not up he was just there to support the other Chelsea lads. He's all tagged up though.