Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" 12 FANS SENT TO PRISON TODAY Chelsea/Cardiff "

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:37 pm

" 12 FANS SENT TO PRISON TODAY Chelsea/Cardiff "

13 Chelsea Fans were up in Court today.

All Pleaded Guilty.

' 12 ' Went to Prison from 6 months to 2yrs. They all got an extra 2 months on top of What Cardiff fans had due to having previous Criminal Records.

Corky will give you the Full update on Sunday regarding it all.

Re: " 12 FANS SENT TO PRISON TODAY Chelsea/Cardiff "

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:38 pm

Brill, fecking hate chavski anyway :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:40 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Brill, fecking hate chavski anyway :ayatollah:

It's never 'brill' when people get sent down for minor offences :roll: :twisted:

Sorry We dont disagree on Much, But No fellow Fan Deserves to go to prison in My Opinion for that.

No not brill.
No difference between our lads and their lads.

ACAB

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Well it is since we get ridiculous sentances so feck chavski.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:42 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Well it is since we get ridiculous sentances so feck chavski.

grow up, we still have plenty of lads yet to go to court, so no it's not 'brill' that ridiculous sentences are still being handed out.
Last edited by CF14-SE14 on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:43 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40413

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:43 pm

Bridgend Bluebird,don't know you never met you,but you are a fool,putting something like that is just plain out of order,no Chelsea were laughing or taking the piss when your lads were sent down,i am a Chelsea fan and have a lot of Cardiff friends,one of whom is in prison for this incident ,i suggest in future i suggest you engage your brain before typing
Last edited by jey on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:44 pm

How much would someone normally get for beating up another person on the streets totally non-football related?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:45 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:How much would someone normally get for beating up another person on the streets totally non-football related?

Bound over to keep the peace, as No one in this case made a complaint against each other.

Bridgend Bluebird I really Dont agree with your comments.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:49 pm

My question wasnt a dig it was a serious question, and yes i now realise what i said was silly, but the question was a genuine one.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:51 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:How much would someone normally get for beating up another person on the streets totally non-football related?

Probably less, but more to the point how much would someone normally get for throwing a traffic cone at a empty bit of a road, defending yourself from attack, not leaving an area where there is trouble (even though your in a area your not familiar with), calling someone a wanker. None of these should be offences that result in prison. :evil:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:51 pm

how many have been up in court now?
worse things have happened outside london.
its getting pathetic surprised no arrests from millwall

i missed 30 mins of palace game because they didn't like the look of me and wanted to check my records :x

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:52 pm

I agree, but to me this justice system seems corrupt anyway.

Bridgend_bluebird wrote::roll: :roll: :roll:

i assume that's aimed at me

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:My question wasnt a dig it was a serious question, and yes i now realise what i said was silly, but the question was a genuine one.

I know the Question was Genuine :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was on about your earlier comments, Dont worry we all say some daft things now and again, I really feel for these lads and their families. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:55 pm

Ludicrous sentencing for sweet fa. What a waste of taxpayers money. Bridgend Bluebird, here's hoping you never get caught up doing something trivial in your Cardiff shirt and doing bird for it eh ??

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:My question wasnt a dig it was a serious question, and yes i now realise what i said was silly, but the question was a genuine one.

I know the Question was Genuine :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I was on about your earlier comments, Dont worry we all say some daft things now and again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

aye we do..i really aint on the ball today...i thought one of the cardiff posters on here was a QPR fan :roll: and i know this aint much of an excuse but i went down to bridgend town and suprisingly enjoyed it...came back...and those f*cking dogs of mine tipped the pissing bin and it was everywhere which im still annoyed at.

And Jey I apolagize for my previous comments as I'm a hypocrit as I've been threatened to be taken to court by a officer at the leeds home game, got grabbed by a steward at the stoke home game, and threatened to be banned at the burnley home game. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:57 pm

christ i cant type properly today :roll:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:59 pm

Chelsea Tang wrote:Ludicrous sentencing for sweet fa. What a waste of taxpayers money. Bridgend Bluebird, here's hoping you never get caught up doing something trivial in your Cardiff shirt and doing bird for it eh ??

Just spoke to Chelsea Pat, Most of the Chelsea lads previous Convictions were from the 80's and they still brought them up, which I thought was not Allowed but the Judged demanded them be mentioned and gave them an extra 2 months each for them.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:00 pm

Chelsea Tang wrote:Ludicrous sentencing for sweet fa. What a waste of taxpayers money. Bridgend Bluebird, here's hoping you never get caught up doing something trivial in your Cardiff shirt and doing bird for it eh ??

dont wear my cardiff top :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:06 pm

Thanks Annis,

I believe Jason Marriner is due to be sentenced tomorrow. He will undoubtedly be given a very long term. I'm utterly disgusted by what is being done here to supporters from both our clubs. I'll let the antagonistic remarks from one of your guys pass by as they are not worthy of any further comment. Good luck to your guys whose cases have not been dealt with yet.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:06 pm

its all a bloody joke........ Marriner up on Friday i believe looking at 3 years min, the world has gone mad :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:07 pm

Chelsea Tang wrote:Thanks Annis,

I believe Jason Marriner is due to be sentenced tomorrow. He will undoubtedly be given a very long term. I'm utterly disgusted by what is being done here to supporters from both our clubs. I'll let the antagonistic remarks from one of your guys pass by as they are not worthy of any further comment. Good luck to your guys whose cases have not been dealt with yet.

if you mean me i apolagized and well...scroll up and you'll see.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:08 pm

Chelsea Tang wrote:Thanks Annis,

Cheers, GOOD LUCK to ALL THE CHELSEA FANS WHO HAVE PLEADED NOT GUILTY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:09 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Just spoke to Chelsea Pat, Most of the Chelsea lads previous Convictions were from the 80's and they still brought them up, which I thought was not Allowed but the Judged demanded them be mentioned and gave them an extra 2 months each for them.

All these sentences are a total joke and i really am debating wether it's worth going away anymore and before anyone says if you don't look for it you will be OK. Last season at QPR when minding my own business before the game i got a whack off a tosser and when i stood my ground i got confronted by another 3 w*nkers who were apparently West Ham could easily of ended up being nicked and possible custodial sentence :(

That cannot be right the law is an ass and where it comes to football fans it's totally corrupt :twisted:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:18 pm

Fair play to you fella for admiting you was wrong, not nice for anyone to lose their liberty for being wrong place wrong time.
However there are some who deserve what they get imo.
All the best :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:19 pm

blueheaven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

All these sentences are a total joke and i really am debating wether it's worth going away anymore and before anyone says if you don't look for it you will be OK. Last season at QPR when minding my own business before the game i got a whack off a tosser and when i stood my ground i got confronted by another 3 w*nkers who were apparently West Ham could easily of ended up being nicked and possible custodial sentence :(

That cannot be right the law is an ass and where it comes to football fans it's totally corrupt :twisted:

I agree totally with you.
One got a few months extra for hanging around with Nightmare.