Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MARLON KING ... THE CLUB FORGOTTEN?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:15 pm

When we played Coventry and when he was told to go take the corner and the 2 minutes he was waiting for the ball the entire Canton/Ground singing loud as f*ck and with genuine hate;

"YOU ONLY HIT f*cking WOMEN :twisted: :evil: ".

The guy and his teamates near the stand looked terrified, I've never seen the ground show show much unison hatred at a player who isn't a jack. :o

Really think he'd want to playing in front of the Canton every week after that :shock: , or are we just to forgive and forget and change our views cause he plays may play for us.

Once a woman hitting C***, always a C***.

:ayatollah:

Re: MARLON KING ... THE CLUB FORGOTTEN?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:19 pm

Dont get me wrong hes a dick...but Bellamy and Chopra aint good boys either, I wouldnt mind king coming to cardiff tbh. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:20 pm

:lol: :lol: Yer I remember that, so if he do come to cardifff , can we sing it to him in Welsh :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:21 pm

welshcitydragon wrote::lol: :lol: Yer I remember that, so if he do come to cardifff , can we sing it to him in Welsh :lol: :lol:

depends if some of the fans actually know welsh :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:24 pm

:lol:

''KING KING WHEREVER YOU MAY BE
HITTING WOMAN OR SCORING GOALS!
WE DONT CARE HERE OR THEIR
AS LONG AS YOUR SCORING GOALS FOR CITY''

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Yeah Bellamy might like a drink and get a bit fisty afterwards, but thats no different to most lads after too many haha, and his arrogance stems from the fact he is a brilliant footballer, kinda inevitable in a lot of footballers, very rare they dont become arrogant look at boxers, it's a part of sport.

And chops likes a drink and a gamble haha.

But hitting a women and touching her up is completely different.

I personally couldn't support him.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:31 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=40418 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:31 pm

unfortunately some footballers have their heads up their arse and when they drink true coulors show
they think they can treat girls like animals and ignore fans and laws.

john terry is no better, he actually had time to think what he was doing, king was drunk and it was over in seconds

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:50 pm

Cheers for taking a look Annis :ayatollah:

And yeah I agree Cotto, but still, he's one of them players/people you hate straight away. :cry:
I just been brought up in a way that drink is not an excuse, so I couldnt forgive him, but each to their own he may well be a reformed man now. I agree Terry was worse, him and his brother who made someone commit suicide are both scum :evil:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:51 pm

i dont care if we signed jack the ripper as long as he got us to thre premiership :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:54 pm

LMFAO Jinks. I suppose you got a point :old: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:08 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:unfortunately some footballers have their heads up their arse and when they drink true coulors show
they think they can treat girls like animals and ignore fans and laws.

john terry is no better, he actually had time to think what he was doing, king was drunk and it was over in seconds

Maybe Marlon King can't afford a court injunction to cover up his midemeanours

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:11 pm

Nottage you also got a point haha. :old: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:12 pm

jinks-rct wrote:i dont care if we signed jack the ripper as long as he got us to thre premiership :lol:

He would be nearly 120 years old ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:17 pm

CardiffMark wrote:Cheers for taking a look Annis :ayatollah:

And yeah I agree Cotto, but still, he's one of them players/people you hate straight away. :cry:
I just been brought up in a way that drink is not an excuse, so I couldnt forgive him, but each to their own he may well be a reformed man now. I agree Terry was worse, him and his brother who made someone commit suicide are both scum :evil:

I am not a fan of his, DJ seems Desperate, But IF and I mean IF WE SIGN Him or any other player I will STILL BACK MY TEAM 100% as USUAL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:22 pm

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Well said people would love him now dont get me wrong i wouldnt boo him but i wouldnt cheer him either

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:44 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:i dont care if we signed jack the ripper as long as he got us to thre premiership :lol:

He would be nearly 120 years old ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:

DJ would sign him even at that age :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:53 pm

ELY BOY wrote:Agreed. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. Woman hitting scumbag

Totally agree ELY BOY, If he played for us, we would be condoning everything this wanker has done :evil:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:55 pm

CardiffMark wrote:When we played Coventry and when he was told to go take the corner and the 2 minutes he was waiting for the ball the entire Canton/Ground singing loud as f*ck and with genuine hate;

"YOU ONLY HIT f*cking WOMEN :twisted: :evil: ".

The guy and his teamates near the stand looked terrified, I've never seen the ground show show much unison hatred at a player who isn't a jack. :o

Really think he'd want to playing in front of the Canton every week after that :shock: , or are we just to forgive and forget and change our views cause he plays may play for us.

Once a woman hitting C***, always a C***.

:ayatollah:

If he scores for us, we will sing for him especially if he takes us up !!!

He's paid the price and done his time, so that should be the end of it !!!

Unless he doesn't sign for us and plays against us then I will still give him stick :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:56 pm

If he comes and is paid to do a job, and he does his job then so be it.

We all know someone who has done something out of order, do we hate every one of them?

I'm not sticking up for what he done before anyone says it.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:01 pm

MARLON KING IS STAYING AT COVENTRY UNTILL THE END OF THE SEASON.

His agent Tony Finnigan has just said "its over,there were discussions yesterday,but he is still a Coventry player,so you can put that to bed"

It goes on to say both the agent or King are NOT in CARDIFF.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:03 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:MARLON KING IS STAYING AT COVENTRY UNTILL THE END OF THE SEASON.

His agent Tony Finnigan has just said "its over,there were discussions yesterday,but he is still a Coventry player,so you can put that to bed"

It goes on to say both the agent or King are NOT in CARDIFF.

OK job done, still time for a sneaky loan striker though ????

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:08 pm

The above quote from my post was made at 15:52 today.i've just found it on a Coventry website.

Also can be found on FOOTMAD.net.