Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'd rather Alan Tate than nasty tw*t Marlong King

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:25 pm

We dont need that sort of player at Cardiff!!

If we sign him we are effectively condoning someone who thinks it's acceptable to abuse and beat up women!!

Re: I'd rather Alan Tate than nasty tw*t Marlong King

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:32 pm

Roathblue33 wrote:We dont need that sort of player at Cardiff!!

If we sign him we are effectively condoning someone who thinks it's acceptable to abuse and beat up women!!

b eleive me if he scores a hat full of goals that will soon be forgotten :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:38 pm

Let me ask you a question mate.

Would you forgive him if it was your missus or sister that he punched in the face?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:41 pm

If it means promotion ill let him punch my sister in the face......actually she would probably let him. I very much doubt its as clear cut as they all make out with this girl either but no doubting he is a wrong un

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:42 pm

I'd rather Marlon King to Alan Tate every single day. King is a proven goalscorer, Tate is a tw*t. Football supporters are fickle by nature and, if he comes here and scores the goal to take us up, not too many people will be trying to get him out

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Its not whats behind him, its whats in front of him, goals and our destination to the premiership.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:49 pm

Dont make light of that fact he punched some girl in the face.
If he punched my missus or sister in the face or would want to kill him

Mate, he's had a history of abusing women ...spitting at women and just being a nasty c*nt

Clear cut or not, there is no escuse for punching a woman in the face. He's a f*cking scum bag and we should not sign him.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:51 pm

Totally agree he is a scum bag but I disagree I think we should make a big effort to sign him.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:51 pm

Roathblue33 wrote:Let me ask you a question mate.

Would you forgive him if it was your missus or sister that he punched in the face?

simple anawer no i wouldnet, but it wasnt, so i say again if he scores a hat full of goals yhat will be forgotten,not by the family of the people he assaulted maybe,but by the thousands standing on the terrace looking for three points to take us up it would be, i dont condone what he did and never will,but the fact is theres nothing we can do to change that,imo if he scores the goals to take us up i will support him on the field but off it never,back to your original question my misses would kick his f*cking head in :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:59 pm

I think hees a good player, maybe not a good person but heel put himself about and thats wat we need...badly

Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:33 pm

if tate played for us id boo him....ONCE A JACK ALWAYS A JACK SO FECK OFF