Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Look out Wales...we are coming to Town!!!!!!

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:01 pm

chris_1927 wrote:
stokelegends85 wrote:looking forward to coming back to your capital on Saturday.the naughty forty will be there looking to meet up with the Chelsea lads to practice our Welsh!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

C u at the Prince of Wales ;)

"we're Stoke and we're game as f**k"

:lol: What village did you deprive of an idiot?

:lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Mummy has run your bath of you toddle off now ! good boy
beddy buys soon
Kids today eh! :D

Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:28 pm

placid-casual wrote:Mummy has run your bath of you toddle off now ! good boy
beddy buys soon
Kids today eh! :D

:lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:04 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
blackswan wrote:And don't forget us Jacks.3 coaches and a block of 150 taken and present.

Why announce your coming on a Messageborad ? Hoping to have police protection and a Pub put on for you ?

Correct. :roll:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:20 pm

griff105 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
blackswan wrote:And don't forget us Jacks.3 coaches and a block of 150 taken and present.

Why announce your coming on a Messageborad ? Hoping to have police protection and a Pub put on for you ?

Correct. :roll:

Spot on :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:38 pm

stokelegends85 wrote:looking forward to coming back to your capital on Saturday.the naughty forty will be there looking to meet up with the Chelsea lads to practice our Welsh!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha mate all your "hard fans" had an average age of 9

CUPID STUNT

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:47 pm

Lol: :lol: :lol: were are stoke were as lame as f--k
We look like a race horse, but play like a duck

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:19 pm

Burberry brigade

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:41 pm

ive got a better idea why not anyone who fancies a fight or whatever man up and join many of the boxing clubs about instead of brawling like fools and potentialy hurting innocent people.

i show my passion for cardiff city by working hard all week ,then happily paying to support our boys ,home and away

embarrasing talk boys :oops: :oops:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:17 pm

you jacks are jokers honestly, we be lucky to see 5 of you about on saturday, although i hate you lot with a passion it is dissapointing that ENGLAND are coming down and you wont be a part of WALES....you would rather have a pop at us? you will get it handed to you just remember that :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:04 am

I for one am glad that you're contributing to the Cardiff economy, and that you're taking an interest in the oldest language in Britain.

I've no idea who the "naughty forty" are but if, as suggested elsewhere in this thread, they are a hooligan group, then frankly you need to grow up. You're a joke. Not for "being Stoke" but for attempting to maintain the lost scourge of hooliganism upon our beautiful game.

But then as a Stoke fan, there's not much beautiful about your game, is there?

Please don't do too much damage to Wembley on your fleeting visit there, we've become quite accustomed to it in recent years and wouldn't want it to be in danger of looking like Stoke on trent.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:25 am

Right lets get this right Sjokie you are a member of the Famous Naughty Fourty are you ? Well i doubt that very much. Because anybody knows this Forum is being monitored by the old Bill especially before an England Wales game. So knowing this you have let the Plod know what time you are arriving at Cardiff Central :? f*cking Startling Chief and then you say what Pub you are going in :? f*cking brainbox :lol: calling on Cardiff fans :o If you are a member of the NF then you must be the thickest one. CCTV will be everywhere every spotter in the Country will be there so forgive me i i thinks you are the thickest shit in the Country right now if you think you are going to have a meet with City fans then christ you are a total knob. the old Bill will would of traced your IP number and they already know who you are. Fuckin Priceless and meeting up with Chelsea :shock: i dont think so :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:33 am

you lot turning up here and turning over the prince of wales. :lol:
personally I dont fancy 9 months for retaliating to hand bags being thrown from behind police supervision