Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Look out Wales...we are coming to Town!!!!!!

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:34 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
blackswan wrote:And don't forget us Jacks.3 coaches and a block of 150 taken and present.

Why announce your coming on a Messageborad ? Hoping to have police protection and a Pub put on for you ?

And what's wrong with announcing there's a bunch of Swansea fans going to watch their country? :lol:

That's your own mind assuming,Annis.

These fans i talk of are good honest individuals,who would rather watch the match and support Wales than run about looking for trouble ;)

Bridgend Bluebird: Ger back in your box and stick to celebrating fellow football fans being sent to prison yeah.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:34 pm

blackswan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
blackswan wrote:And don't forget us Jacks.3 coaches and a block of 150 taken and present.

Why announce your coming on a Messageborad ? Hoping to have police protection and a Pub put on for you ?

And what's wrong with announcing there's a bunch of Swansea fans going to watch their country? :lol:

That's your own mind assuming,Annis.

These fans i talk of are good honest individuals,who would rather watch the match and support Wales than run about looking for trouble ;)

Bridgend Bluebird: Ger back in your box and stick to celebrating fellow football fans being sent to prison yeah.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:36 pm

Yeah keep rolling your eyes you f*cking Judas.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:36 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Beasty1988 wrote:wankers c 14 yr old boys were ther n u still got dun as i recall

the fat fuker outa you lot got droped 2 by a flyin chair, bet it was you

hahahahah :ayatollah:

christ i thought you were a stoke fan for some reason..i do apolagize,,really aint on the ball today :lol: :ayatollah:

Bridgend-bluebird
i am now worried about you, you have been spiked, on been on the lash very early... :D :D
anyway enjoy :D :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:37 pm

Biggest joke of the day, you stupid scum.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:37 pm

supercoops wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
Beasty1988 wrote:wankers c 14 yr old boys were ther n u still got dun as i recall

christ i thought you were a stoke fan for some reason..i do apolagize,,really aint on the ball today :lol: :ayatollah:

Bridgend-bluebird
i am now worried about you, you have been spiked, on been on the lash very early... :D :D
anyway enjoy :D :ayatollah:

i know i dont have a clue whats wrong with me today :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:38 pm

blackswan wrote:Yeah keep rolling your eyes you f*cking Judas.

how am i a judas? Even though I admitted I was wrong, i shouldnt even answer to an inbred like you anyway.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:40 pm

So why answer then,Judas? :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:40 pm

blackswan wrote:So why answer then,Judas? :lol:

wasnt really an answer since you didnt ask a question. :roll:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:42 pm

:lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:42 pm

blackswan wrote::lol:

;)

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:56 pm

stokelegends85 wrote:at least we got to the POWER LGE pub!

LOL!!!!!!!

yeah all 5 off you :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:58 pm

stan106 wrote:If you want to avoid the cameras and have it go to the Kings Cross

West Ham's favorite pub.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:02 pm

We arrive at Central at 12.25pm

;)

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:03 pm

stokelegends85 wrote:We arrive at Central at 12.25pm

;)

suprised you can tell the time :roll: :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:32 pm

stokelegends85 wrote:looking forward to coming back to your capital on Saturday.the naughty forty will be there looking to meet up with the Chelsea lads to practice our Welsh!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

C u at the Prince of Wales ;)

"we're Stoke and we're game as f**k"

what a childish pathetic idiot you are! ... who in 2011 gives a toss about nonsense like that? .... grow up for gods sake and support your team! .... what a clown!

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:34 pm

stokelegends85 wrote:looking forward to coming back to your capital on Saturday.the naughty forty will be there looking to meet up with the Chelsea lads to practice our Welsh!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:
have a day off FFS.
not the same nawwttyyy fawwty that tried to attack kids and familys in the power league pub, not the same NF that decided to put on here they would be coming to the ninian park pub before the replay, and didnt show, or the same NF tryed to have a cheap shot at some kids at the central after the game and then got ordered about by 1 copper :lol:

SHITTING IT. MIGHT GIVE MY TICKET AWAY NOW :cry: :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:36 pm

milly44 wrote:

have a day off FFS.
not the same nawwttyyy fawwty that tried to attack kids and familys in the power league pub, not the same NF that decided to put on here they would be coming to the ninian park pub before the replay, and didnt show, or the same NF tryed to have a cheap shot at some kids at the central after the game and then got ordered about by 1 copper :lol:

cardiff central station? on the platform to bridgend?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:41 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
milly44 wrote:

have a day off FFS.

cardiff central station? on the platform to bridgend?

Why the f*** would Sjoke be going to Bridgend?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:42 pm

it goes to newport aswell :lol: the bridgend one goes to london padington and manchester

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:45 pm

yes mate, i was on the carriage when they came on giving it the big un. it was like something out of a comedy sketch. :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:46 pm

milly44 wrote:yes mate, i was on the carriage when they came on giving it the big un. it was like something out of a comedy sketch. :lol:

if its what you're on about i was one of those "kids" as you put it. I remember a small chopsy fucker walking up to a big cardiff fan chopsing him and the cardiff fan just stared at him so he fucked off :lol:
some of them were actually newport fans.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:46 pm

stokelegends85 wrote:We arrive at Central at 12.25pm

;)

Fully aware that Stoke have some game lads but also fully aware that those same lads don't need to come on here calling out locations and times.

If you were getting a bit nervous about some sort of Welsh reception committee, then I feel you needn't be, the police and spotters would have the station sewn up even before you made your safety alarm call. No harm in a little extra insurance though. :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:49 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
milly44 wrote:yes mate, i was on the carriage when they came on giving it the big un. it was like something out of a comedy sketch. :lol:

if its what you're on about i was one of those "kids" as you put it. I remember a small chopsy fucker walking up to a big cardiff fan chopsing him and the cardiff fan just stared at him so he fucked off :lol:

having never met you, you could be a 'kid' or a 35 year old bear whod tear me apart, so for that reason i wasnt refering to you as a kid :lol:
but yeh i was on the carriage. was embarsing as it was full of women and kids as JLS concert had just finished. yes some newport tried to have a pop to, f*cking newport boys :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:51 pm

milly44 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:

having never met you, you could be a 'kid' or a 35 year old bear whod tear me apart, so for that reason i wasnt refering to you as a kid :lol:
but yeh i was on the carriage. was embarsing as it was full of women and kids as JLS concert had just finished. yes some newport tried to have a pop to, f*cking newport boys :lol:

yea i think we're on about different things...i was on the platform :lol: after the faggoty stoke/newport fans cowardly left, our train pulled in, stoke fans from accross the platform gave us stick and my mate moonied em..i was crying with laughter :lol:

and fair play some of the girls on the train just ooft.. thing is most of em were prolly under age :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:54 pm

:lol: What village did you deprive of an idiot?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:56 pm

Hahaha...the fat cunts face was the best!

They got boy'd out of there within 1 minute flat

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:00 pm

milly44 wrote:yes some newport tried to have a pop to, f*cking newport boys :lol:

You must have been worried they'd recognise you, Milly, and 'out' you as a Cewnty fan :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:01 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
milly44 wrote:yes some newport tried to have a pop to, f*cking newport boys :lol:

You must have been worried they'd recognise you, Milly, and 'out' you as a Cewnty fan :lol: :lol:

:lol:
i was referee :D

Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:01 pm