Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who is to blame ?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:20 am

Why is there so much disharmony at our club ? And why are we hearing so many times over the last several years that the dressing room has been lost. Players being branded as disruptive and then shipped out, So many players with personal issues Gambling Drinking problems, bad lifestyles . Why was one player allegedly allowed to have a party that ended in the very early hours a night before a game ? no wonder he had a bad hamstring injury. Who is to blame ? The owners, The Manager, The Players, or all of them ?. Or is it the fans fault for constantly excepting this behaviour as we pay there wages we deserve to have our say.
The players if they fail this season most will move on without any regrets and will just move on to another team. How does other supporters of other team feel ? do this ring a bell with most teams up and down the Country. It seems there are very few players that want success as a team only as individuals, They are not interested in Medals or the Club they play for just the fast Cars the Homes the fast lifestyle they lead. Is it to much for us the supporters to expect them to show passion and to respect us as supporters and them wanting to give us success.
Interesting to know others views :ayatollah:

Re: Who is to blame ?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:40 am

This year I blame Bellamy for a lot of disharmony, he's proven this week that he's only out to look after his individual needs and doesn't care about the club!

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:58 am

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:This year I blame Bellamy for a lot of disharmony, he's proven this week that he's only out to look after his individual needs and doesn't care about the club!

To be honest no one is blameless. I think with Bellamy he has a work ethic which he feels is not being matched by others around him. And you can feel his frustration there, also the players we have does not match his footballing brain and he is showing the frustration again as they are not picking him out quick enough and he is constantly being found off side. Perhaps when he leaves we will find out the truth as with Bellers he will tell it as it is, and it will be very interesting.

I cant fault Bellamys attitude on the pitch even when things are not going his way but when he See's the likes of Bothroyd who clearly can't be arsed you can get his frustration. When Bellers first came here there was the fear factor about him and the awe. But as time went on they realised he can be quite a knob as well they wasn't quite so intimidated by him. In short he deserves to be around players that are A/ committed and B/ give a damn.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:03 am

Nuclearblue wrote:
i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:This year I blame Bellamy for a lot of disharmony, he's proven this week that he's only out to look after his individual needs and doesn't care about the club!

To be honest no one is blameless. I think with Bellamy he has a work ethic which he feels is not being matched by others around him. And you can feel his frustration there, also the players we have does not match his footballing brain and he is showing the frustration again as they are not picking him out quick enough and he is constantly being found off side. Perhaps when he leaves we will find out the truth as with Bellers he will tell it as it is, and it will be very interesting.

I cant fault Bellamys attitude on the pitch even when things are not going his way but when he See's the likes of Bothroyd who clearly can't be arsed you can get his frustration. When Bellers first came here there was the fear factor about him and the awe. But as time went on they realised he can be quite a knob as well they wasn't quite so intimidated by him. In short he deserves to be around players that are A/ committed and B/ give a damn.

Good post mate, you're right I'm sure Bellamy will tell us everything when he goes!! Could be interesting!! :shock:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:08 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

the number of times ive seen bad passes by bellers is shocking this season! so he isnt totally blameless! his first game cost us chops for a couple of months! ... bellers as games where hes fantastic but also goes missing! ... he`s no kevin keegan when at newcastle! ... unknown sinclair as made a bigger impact and bagged a corrie girl too, might not be my fav michelle keegan [no relation] but not a bad second choice!!!!

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:02 pm

AHERNE wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

the number of times ive seen bad passes by bellers is shocking this season! so he isnt totally blameless! his first game cost us chops for a couple of months! ... bellers as games where hes fantastic but also goes missing! ... he`s no kevin keegan when at newcastle! ... unknown sinclair as made a bigger impact and bagged a corrie girl too, might not be my fav michelle keegan [no relation] but not a bad second choice!!!!

Cant argue at all with that post Chief or really with my pick and shovel :ayatollah: :ayatollah: