Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YOURE BEST AND WORST MOMENT EVER AS A BLUEBIRD?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:03 am

Lets get the passion going! My best beating barnsley and the celebrations after the game! Worst has to be losing to blackpool! Never felt any worse folowing the city! So what are your best and worst?

Re: YOURE BEST AND WORST MOMENT EVER AS A BLUEBIRD?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:07 am

my best was beating swansea last season.my worse was losing to blackpool.people in work stayed out of my way,i was in a terrible mood the following morning :D

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:29 am

My best was beating Scunthorpe away to win the 4th division title. Then we had players with passion, supporters with passion. The best day ever supporting the City beating hands down the feeling i had on reaching the FA Cup final. Sounds mad but that is the Gods honest truth how i feel.
And the worst has to be loosing to Stoke in the play offs. And also a very close second Black Friday.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:47 am

All about the play-off finals for me! QPR in the millenium was amazing, brilliant!! The worst is definitely Blacpool, best day ever until the footie started! God it was awful, longest trip back from London ever! So bad I wouldn't go this year if we got there!! :(

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Best moment, I cant decide between ledley in the FA Cup semi final or Chopra's winner against the Jacks last year. Another close one is when Chopra equalised against Chelsea, that whole game was awesome.

Worst is losing to Sheffield Wedesnday and dropping out of the play offs two seasons ago

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:15 pm

My best moment ever was also in the Div 4 winning season but the Wrexham away game rather than the Scunthorpe game.

Everybody was nervous as hell on the way up but when the video of us beating them in the Welsh Cup a few days earlier was shown on the coach it got everyone right up for it and we then beat them at a canter! There were also about 2,000 more City fans there than there should have been and the away end was absolutely crammed. The line of coaches outside the Racecourse went on for miles!

Worst, Stoke home in the play-offs. Hideous day! Not even Stella was good enough afterwards.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:41 pm

Best moment, beating Man City F.A Cup 1994, worst, like most people's losing to Blackpool Play-Off Final..

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:45 pm

Best beating Leeds in the Cup

Worst I think was losing to Stoke in the play/offs