Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

marlon king

Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:08 am

Mirror reckon we trying to sign him on loan

Re: marlon king

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:25 am

swansea sign a fresh hungry striker from chelsea and we sign a sex hungry ex- jail bird! ... just about sums our season up!

Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:31 am

Only reports of this is in the Mirror. Look at the date which says 24/03/2011 that is the only fact you can be sure of :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:01 am

Could happen doh

Coventry chairman could walk out - just days after sacking their manager
James Nursey
Ray Ranson may quit as Coventry chairman after crisis talks over funding.
The managerless Sky Blues are 20th in the Championship after failing to win in seven matches.
Caretaker Andy Thorn is in charge following the sacking of Aidy Boothroyd earlier this month.
Now Ranson, in charge since December 2007, could end up leaving the Ricoh Arena too.
He has become frustrated at the lack of investment by City’s owners, the Sisu Capital group.
Ranson, 50, has regularly appealed in vain for cash to invest in the club, which axed Chris Coleman last May after coming 20th.
Now the club is struggling for funds to keep out-of-contract players Marlon King, Aron Gunnarsson, Clive Platt and Kieren Westwood.

Read more: http://qprreport.proboards.com/index.cg ... z1HVPvAGcC

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:03 am

I'd rather Keiran Westwood if we have to take one of their players!!

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:43 am

AHERNE wrote:swansea sign a fresh hungry striker from chelsea and we sign a sex hungry ex- jail bird! ... just about sums our season up!

I know DJ hates us, but surely not that much.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:50 am

God, please no??? Can you imagine having him and Bellamy in the same team, South Wales Police would have to put extra cover on for Saturday nights in town! :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:08 am

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 41,00.html :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:10 am

Overthemoon wrote:http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12874_6832241,00.html :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Oh shit!! :twisted:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:18 am

Quality player, just depends what you make of his past antics

Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:49 am

id be happy signing him if we cant get anyone else. not a bad player i might add :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:05 am

Why the hell did we sign Parkin?

Isn't Bothroyd fit anyway?

Bywater, Brown, Olifinjana, Koumas, Bellamy, JET,

Jlloyd?, King? exactly how many loan players do we want :P

Should have got Michael Brown in

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:16 am

botw2 wrote:Quality player, just depends what you make of his past antics

Don't want him, no way,the woman beater :evil:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:18 am

blue nile wrote:
botw2 wrote:Quality player, just depends what you make of his past antics

Don't want him, no way,the woman beater :evil:

Here, here!! I wouldn't celebrate him scoring as a City player. How weird would that be????
:? :? :?

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:20 am

Would b half a decent signing and really don't care what he does off the pitch it's what he does on it that matters and if he fires city to premiership il b happy!

Re: " QPR - This mornings news Report... "

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:42 am

He got a load of abuse from us on Boxing Day and rightly so. Now we are expected to cheer him on! The club is showing no class here and it stinks of desperation.

Re: " QPR - This mornings news Report... "

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:49 am

Jonesy99 wrote:He got a load of abuse from us on Boxing Day and rightly so. Now we are expected to cheer him on! The club is showing no class here and it stinks of desperation.

of course we're desperate.what players do you expect to come here at this time of season

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:59 am

Grim day for CCFC if he comes here!! Pig of a man who i will not cheer! The club should be ashamed with themselves if they sign him!

Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:59 am

get gunarsson!!

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:get gunarsson!!

if hes out of contract at end of season would be a cracking signing! very good championship player

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:02 pm

Jimbo27 wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:get gunarsson!!

if hes out of contract at end of season would be a cracking signing! very good championship player

agreed!! hes not injury prone so i wont be expecting to see him in a cardiff top :roll:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:05 pm

We have got Dave Jones and nobody likes him !! One more wont make a difference :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:29 pm

If he can find the form he showed for Watford he'd be a great signing.

He paid for what he did and as long as he behaves now then lets get him.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:56 pm

Howey1927 wrote:If he can find the form he showed for Watford he'd be a great signing.

That's ok then. 14 offences in his history and counting.

The man is scum, nothing more, nothing less.

And we're expected to cheer him? No chance.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:36 pm

total and utter scum but if he can help us go up then I couldnt give a shit tbh.

I would have took him at the start of the season, I think I even suggested it actually. Bothroyd and King gives us a lot of power and ability upfront. Could be a very key signing, I have my fingers crossed.

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:40 pm

nerd wrote:
Howey1927 wrote:If he can find the form he showed for Watford he'd be a great signing.

Craaig Bellamy hit his own player with a golf club at liverpool, and has been to court plenty of times due to assault, he has a foul mouth and is gobby...and yet we still love him. :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:41 pm

nerd wrote:

and if he scores against burnley in the 92nd minute to give us promotion you wont cheer him yeah right :roll: :roll: