Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sad news

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:19 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Sorry to hear this sad news,my thoughts are with you and your family.

Stay strong,and remember what your wife wanted for your girls.

Some of us do not know you and your family in person,but as fellow Bluebirds -We Care.

RIP Diana, stay strong :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:40 pm

sorry mate,dont know you or your wife but felt sad for you and your family,and this is a great place to share your good times and plenty of great people on here to help you get through this :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:41 pm

Condolences to you and the girls, stay strong for them mate

Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:55 pm

sorry to hear that mate thoughts go out to you and your family at this sad time

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:04 pm

All your messages have meant so much to myself and my girls. Many thanks to all

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:09 pm

Sorry to hear your sad news. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:20 pm

So very sorry splottbluebird48 & family. RIP Diana.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:26 pm

deepest sympathy to you and your family :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:42 pm

So sorry to hear this. Such sad news. :(

My thoughts go to you and your girls mate.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:50 pm

splottbluebird48 wrote:I posted a few weeks ago about my wife and her long and continuing battle with Multiple Sclerosis... Sadly Diana passed away on the weekend due to heart failure which was unrelated to the Multiple Sclerosis... My daughters have lost their mother who always encouraged them to live their life to the fullest with a love and warmth that I could only admire and respect. My wife was a battler and a fighter and I have lost my best friend and soul mate.

My friend, I am so desperately sorry to hear that and my sincere condolences go out to you, your family and all those who loved or knew her....

My own wife suffers from MS and (although unrelated to her sad passing) that in itself must have ben tough to have to deal with....

Take solace that you have a loving family to support you in these tough times and keep the memories close....

Regards

Sven

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:57 pm

tragic news mate for you and youre daughters be strong for them mate

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Deepest sympathy to you and your daughters at this sad time m8.

Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:21 pm

so sorry to hear that fella. my heart goes out to you

Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:20 pm

Yes I remember that post ,Such sad news you have my most Heart felt condolences, to your self and your daughter.So Sorry